• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Mook Man!

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So they finally added him to ESPN database and now I am figuring out who the heck to drop.

12 Team H2H Dynasty - R,HR,SB,RBI,AVG / QS,ERA,WHIP,K,SV

Option 1) Everth Cabrera. I currently have Lowrie and E Cab and I basically rotate them at my starting SS. Thinking of just dropping E Cab and going with Lowrie. Thoughts?

Option 2) Lonnie Chisenhall. Has slowed down as of recent I don't have a need at his eligible positions (3B/1B) because I have Votto (1B), Teixiera (UTIL), Craig (UTIL), Carpenter (2B), and Zimmerman (3B). However I still have a total of 3 UTIL spots. So my main goal is to drop the worst player. So does Lonnie Baseball have anymore in his tank? Thoughts?

Option 3) Harang or Grilli. Which I prefer not to do because (1) I would then have 4 bench hitters, (2) we start max 12 pitchers a week so SP is difficult to find and (3) SV's are non-existent in FA pool.

My other league...

14 Team H2H Points League - R,1B,2B,3B,HR,RBI,BB,K,SB,CS / IP,H,ER,BB,HB,K,W,SV,HD

I have the 7th priority claim so I am doubtful I even get Betts but it is worth the try. I have to drop 2 players because I have to take G. Cole off DL before I can make a claim.

Options to drop in order to take Cole off DL) My team is still in contention, I have several prospects Taveras, Gallo, K. Zimmer, A. Sanchez, R. De La Rosa, T. Walker (starting tomorrow) and plenty of solid pitching Gallardo, Price, Hamels, Verlander, C. Martinez, Hahn, Cole. I am thinking that it may be time to let go of a prospect in order for me to win this year. So I am basically torn between dropping Zimmer or Sanchez.

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you're not keeping Zimmer or Sanchez then I'd say it's pretty safe to drop both.

In the first one, at first glance I thought Harang, but if you need his 2-start weeks or whatever, and I'd keep Lonnie over Everth easily, very easily. It's sad how bad Lowrie's been, but I think him rebounding is a safer bet than E Cab.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you're not keeping Zimmer or Sanchez then I'd say it's pretty safe to drop both.

In the first one, at first glance I thought Harang, but if you need his 2-start weeks or whatever, and I'd keep Lonnie over Everth easily, very easily. It's sad how bad Lowrie's been, but I think him rebounding is a safer bet than E Cab.

As far as Zimmer or Sanchez I can basically keep my whole team. Its a dynasty but I am looking for who has higher upside and the better guy to keep. Zimmer is probably that guy. Then I would drop Austin Jackson if I were able to claim Betts. We only start 3 OF and 1 Util and there are OF such as Span, Willingham, Arcia still in FA pool.

I am not so much worried about getting Harangs 2 starts because it is a daily league. We have a total of 8 bench spots and I don't want 4 of them being for hitters. 3 is more than I prefer also but I can't drop the other hitters. So right now it is basically a choice of dropping E Cab or Chisenhall.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As far as Zimmer or Sanchez I can basically keep my whole team. Its a dynasty but I am looking for who has higher upside and the better guy to keep. Zimmer is probably that guy. Then I would drop Austin Jackson if I were able to claim Betts. We only start 3 OF and 1 Util and there are OF such as Span, Willingham, Arcia still in FA pool.

I am not so much worried about getting Harangs 2 starts because it is a daily league. We have a total of 8 bench spots and I don't want 4 of them being for hitters. 3 is more than I prefer also but I can't drop the other hitters. So right now it is basically a choice of dropping E Cab or Chisenhall.

I would rather drop Lowrie than either of those 2.

Still though, the best play might be to drop Harang and then trade a hitter for a pitcher.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would rather drop Lowrie than either of those 2.

Still though, the best play might be to drop Harang and then trade a hitter for a pitcher.

Why Lowrie over ECab? I think Lowrie is in a better lineup than ECab.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why Lowrie over ECab? I think Lowrie is in a better lineup than ECab.

We are talking about Jed, right?

Oakland has a better line-up for sure, but Lowrie does not play every day. Their numbers are actually pretty comparable right now, but Cabrera offers way more upside because of the steals.

In Y! leagues, Everth is owned in 60% and Lowrie in 50%.
In ESPN leagues, Everth in owned in 61% and Lowrie in 53%

If Lowrie were playing well, he would be the answer. Thing is, he is sucking too so I think you need to take the upside. Lowrie does not really help in SBs or HRs and he seems to be losing time of late.

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think holding out hope for E Cab is a lost cause. He's worse than what we perceived of Dee and Billy H. I'm afraid roids allowed him to get on base much more than he's actually able. I agree about Lowrie not having HR/SB upside. But I think his bat will come around and you can have some R/RBI production.

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Two cats are better than one....cause we all know E Cab ain't getting driven in!