• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Dynasty 1

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just read a different report on the main thread about it that says Kamara jumped in there with his buddies and punched the guy 8 times. And supposedly the police have video to back up this report.
there's surveillance video. I haven't seen it, but the ESPN report that covers the video say it pretty much implicates Kamara in the entire thing..aggressor, instigator, first punch, 3 punches with the dude already on the ground..then his buddies come over and started stomping. Plus his version taken by police was obviously a lie, so if the DA really wants to really get saucy, there's another charge.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 867.76
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
there's surveillance video. I haven't seen it, but the ESPN report that covers the video say it pretty much implicates Kamara in the entire thing..aggressor, instigator, first punch, 3 punches with the dude already on the ground..then his buddies come over and started stomping. Plus his version taken by police was obviously a lie, so if the DA really wants to really get saucy, there's another charge.
He’s going to be found guilty of assaul, the question being what is the punishment? Likely he can work out a plea with the courts to say out of prison and then the NFL punishment is what exactly for assault? Likely he’ll miss some games, how many? I’d guess maybe 3, but not sure.

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Back to mediocrity and the spinning of wheels for the Soggy Bottom Boyz. :gaah::gaah::gaah:

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He’s going to be found guilty of assaul, the question being what is the punishment? Likely he can work out a plea with the courts to say out of prison and then the NFL punishment is what exactly for assault? Likely he’ll miss some games, how many? I’d guess maybe 3, but not sure.

The selfish fantasy owner in me hopes you are right. The realist in me says he's in deep doo-doo.

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well like i said elsewhere..I'd be angling for a plea deal, plead guilty on simple assault if they drop the felony. Then you are talking a big fine and maybe league suspension, which yea likely 3-6 games, at worst. But if they stick on the felony, anything guilty is automatic jail time. You don't get convicted of a violent felony and not do jail time, I don't care who you are. And its up to 5 years max..so yea, I dunno. Depends on the judge, depends on the DA.
But video evidence of the whole thing makes bargaining for a plea deal a long shot. If I were a DA, you wouldn't get me to plead you out if I've got you red handed with the video to prove it.

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well like i said elsewhere..I'd be angling for a plea deal, plead guilty on simple assault if they drop the felony. Then you are talking a big fine and maybe league suspension, which yea likely 3-6 games, at worst. But if they stick on the felony, anything guilty is automatic jail time. You don't get convicted of a violent felony and not do jail time, I don't care who you are. And its up to 5 years max..so yea, I dunno. Depends on the judge, depends on the DA.
But video evidence of the whole thing makes bargaining for a plea deal a long shot. If I were a DA, you wouldn't get me to plead you out if I've got you red handed with the video to prove it.

So, do ya think I should bench him? ;)

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 867.76
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well you may be right. It’s not just a fight between guys, it’s extremely vicious and includes his crew jumping in and went on even after he was unconscious……if reports are true. I have one league where I still own Kamara, nothing to do but that my lumps in that one.

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry, Chef, I jinxed it.

Ha, I think I jinxed myself for being happy with my team for a change.

No worries, this is D1 where anything can happen! ;)

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Treff I sent you an offer"

Russell Wilson
Shady
Harvin
Cord

for

Keaps
ODB
Anrde William
Rashad Jennings
Crabtree
A Blast from the Past!

@TREFF , did you make this deal???

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Alrighty, Theilen (damnit, did I spell his name wrong again?), Gronk and a 2nd rounder (10) for a starting RB or one with serious potential.

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
First Kamara and now Beckham.

I thought I made the greatest turnaround.

Oh, the Football Gods have a wicked sense of humor!

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
First Kamara and now Beckham.

I thought I made the greatest turnaround.

Oh, the Football Gods have a wicked sense of humor!

NFL Network's Ian Rapoport reports Odell Beckham tore his ACL in the Super Bowl against the Bengals.​

OBJ writhed in pain after a non-contact injury just before halftime in the Rams' Super Bowl win. The free-agent-to-be had caught two of his three targets for 52 yards and a first quarter touchdown, creating separation at will and out-muscling Bengals defenders. The injury -- his second torn ACL in two years -- is a devastating blow for Beckham, whose resurgence as a pass-catching force in the LA offense was a bright spot of the 2021 NFL season. He'll likely settle for a short-term deal with a good offensive team where he might serve as the WR2 or WR3. Kansas City has rumored interest in Beckham.

8-12 months average in recovery, in 2020 he tore his other ACL on Oct 25th, and returned by week 3 (9-23-21), which was about 9 months...MAYBE he's back by early to mid December for 2022 season? Bummer

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

NFL Network's Ian Rapoport reports Odell Beckham tore his ACL in the Super Bowl against the Bengals.​

OBJ writhed in pain after a non-contact injury just before halftime in the Rams' Super Bowl win. The free-agent-to-be had caught two of his three targets for 52 yards and a first quarter touchdown, creating separation at will and out-muscling Bengals defenders. The injury -- his second torn ACL in two years -- is a devastating blow for Beckham, whose resurgence as a pass-catching force in the LA offense was a bright spot of the 2021 NFL season. He'll likely settle for a short-term deal with a good offensive team where he might serve as the WR2 or WR3. Kansas City has rumored interest in Beckham.

8-12 months average in recovery, in 2020 he tore his other ACL on Oct 25th, and returned by week 3 (9-23-21), which was about 9 months...MAYBE he's back by early to mid December for 2022 season? Bummer

Third time's the charm, right?

:what::what::what: