• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Dynasty 1

The Foot

Hoopla Cash
$ 824.64
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im interested in Miller Fuzzster! what do you 2 guys want for him?

The Foot

Hoopla Cash
$ 824.64
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fuzz thanks for the offers but im not interested in trading ODB. i think he is pretty much on lock down!

The Foot

Hoopla Cash
$ 824.64
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cooks too!

Yellow Fuzzies

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fuzz thanks for the offers but im not interested in trading ODB. i think he is pretty much on lock down!
OK- ODB is only asset we were interested in. You can watch your fish from afar...on our roster.:D:heh::pound:

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 867.76
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gee Foot...I wasnt even after ODB, AND offering you a man crush to boot...
Sounds like a interesting offer, but don't feel bad, offers are often given the cold shoulder. When ever you make a offer, brace yourself for "Oh hell no, what were you thinking ".:rolleyes2:

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sounds like a interesting offer, but don't feel bad, offers are often given the cold shoulder. When ever you make a offer, brace yourself for "Oh hell no, what were you thinking ".:rolleyes2:
Oh I usually go with " what were they thinking rejecting that?"

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 867.76
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh I usually go with " what we're they thinking rejecting that?"
I usually go with...what? Let's talk about it and see if maybe we can work something out. However many times you know the door is slammed shut...meh so be it.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,454.99
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
open-door-policy.jpg

The Foot

Hoopla Cash
$ 824.64
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am NEVER offered by any offer, I LOVE seeing them and pondering them, feel free to make offers as even the most ridiculous ones will actually be considered, maybe very briefly but they will be considered.

Fuzz that was just cruel, lol! Treff you might be the only one who can wrangle in ODB and maybe the Gronk owner. SP love the door image, trying to figure out something we can do, I am very interested in bryant but not at the expense of a Cooks or ODB!

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well
I am NEVER offered by any offer, I LOVE seeing them and pondering them, feel free to make offers as even the most ridiculous ones will actually be considered, maybe very briefly but they will be considered.

Fuzz that was just cruel, lol! Treff you might be the only one who can wrangle in ODB and maybe the Gronk owner. SP love the door image, trying to figure out something we can do, I am very interested in bryant but not at the expense of a Cooks or ODB!
I love ODB, but that #1 overall price tag you slapped on him is way out of reach for me, especially since I prefer both the guys I got at 14&15 over him. I mean if you wanna talk Watkins and Murray, I'm willing to listen. .but anything above that, you gotta be willing to take what you might consider a loss on ODB.

Love to have him. ..but the price tag is just gonna be too high

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 867.76
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well

I love ODB, but that #1 overall price tag you slapped on him is way out of reach for me, especially since I prefer both the guys I got at 14&15 over him. I mean if you wanna talk Watkins and Murray, I'm willing to listen. .but anything above that, you gotta be willing to take what you might consider a loss on ODB.

Love to have him. ..but the price tag is just gonna be too high
Your comment on ODB, brings to mind last year in the B league. I had Luck and RW and really needed some help at RB.and WR. Well I figured Luck was a wanted asset, so I sent out some feelers...nada nobody wanted to try for him, obviously because they felt the price tags would be to high. The truth is, I was so desperate for RB or WR help that I would been dang flexible. I finally trade RW, but that took a long time. Lesson learned, QBs are not what the market wants once the draft is done.