• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Dwayne Wade >>>>> Kobe Bryant

Cleaves2000

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks like this whole thread is just a fan who doesnt like kobe. Anyone having wade number 2 and kobe number 6 doesnt know basketball.

lakersrule

ANUSTART
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks like this whole thread is just a fan who doesnt like kobe. Anyone having wade number 2 and kobe number 6 doesnt know basketball.

Crotch is just trolling. He's hurting knowing the Celtics are about to embark on another long period of irrelevancy!

LogicMan

Watch out for Berniedoodles and Trumpers
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They are both old and injured Crotch. Heck Pierce may have more years ahead than these two

LogicMan

Watch out for Berniedoodles and Trumpers
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rule multiply our period by 3x because your org still actually thinks it can win with those old men. I predict we will have one or two rings before you even get to your next finals

heatmyshorts

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
why talk about the past. lets see what kobe brings next season. wade is more likely to be more productive than kobe. kobe is a great player. but I noticed that he and the media keep sensationalizing him. let us be honest. wade is projected to be better than kobe next season simply because kobe suffered a major injury. but one thing kobe has is heart. and that can be kobe's biggest weapon next season. the nba will protect a "heroic return".

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rule multiply our period by 3x because your org still actually thinks it can win with those old men. I predict we will have one or two rings before you even get to your next finals

Uh, no!! The organization doesn't have a choice but to go with them for next year because of the CBA!! However, next summer, virtually all of that comes off the books!!

It's more likely that the Lakers win 3 more titles before the Celtics sniff a finals again. Just like this last time!!

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree. Wade over Kobe any day.

Wade wins a ring with Shaq out of his prime. Imagine if Shaq was on the Heat when he was healthy and in his prime, Wade would have just as many rings as Kobe.

Wade >>>> Kobe

EOT.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
why talk about the past. lets see what kobe brings next season. wade is more likely to be more productive than kobe. kobe is a great player. but I noticed that he and the media keep sensationalizing him. let us be honest. wade is projected to be better than kobe next season simply because kobe suffered a major injury. but one thing kobe has is heart. and that can be kobe's biggest weapon next season. the nba will protect a "heroic return".

Don't know about protecting a heroic return, but you are right that Kobe's heart will likely be his best weapon next year.

All reports seem to indicate that there is no way that he can come back and be like he was even this season. While I wouldn't necessarily bet against Kobe, I have to say that with this injury, at his age, with the mileage that is already on his body, it would take a minor miracle.

He'll likely have to make some significant changes to his game and become more of jump shooter and facilitator. Either way, it's going to be very interesting to see what he has left.

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In all seriousness, Kobe's competitive edge and determination is the last of the greats left in the league. New era, new generation just doesn't have that killer instinct anymore and it will just get worse.

As these younger kids grow up their whole lives getting gold medals regardless of their records, games no longer keeping tract of score.

Don't like Kobe, but respect the mans drive to be the best and to win above all else.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree. Wade over Kobe any day.

Wade wins a ring with Shaq out of his prime. Imagine if Shaq was on the Heat when he was healthy and in his prime, Wade would have just as many rings as Kobe.

Wade >>>> Kobe

EOT.

It seems that D-Wade doesn't agree with you:

NBA News: Dwyane Wade Says Kobe Is Greatest Player In His Era

By Daniel Buerge - February 15, 2013

Dwyane Wade has been playing with LeBron James for two and a half seasons now, and has been to the NBA Finals two years in a row with James. This season, LeBron is having one of the most impressive seasons in NBA history, and looks to be well on his way to his fourth Most Valuable Player award.
—- See Kobe Bryant through the years in photos! —-
But at All-Star media day, Wade said it was Kobe Bryant, not James, who is the greatest player of his era.
“When you look back at this era there’s going to be a lot of players that you can pick from. You can talk about their greatness. This is a good era for basketball, and it would be led by Kobe Bryant – who was the greatest player in our era.”​

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It seems that D-Wade doesn't agree with you:

NBA News: Dwyane Wade Says Kobe Is Greatest Player In His Era

By Daniel Buerge - February 15, 2013

Dwyane Wade has been playing with LeBron James for two and a half seasons now, and has been to the NBA Finals two years in a row with James. This season, LeBron is having one of the most impressive seasons in NBA history, and looks to be well on his way to his fourth Most Valuable Player award.
—- See Kobe Bryant through the years in photos! —-
But at All-Star media day, Wade said it was Kobe Bryant, not James, who is the greatest player of his era.
“When you look back at this era there’s going to be a lot of players that you can pick from. You can talk about their greatness. This is a good era for basketball, and it would be led by Kobe Bryant – who was the greatest player in our era.”​

Well to be fair, Kobe isn't in LeBrons OR Wade's "era"

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In all seriousness, Kobe's competitive edge and determination is the last of the greats left in the league. New era, new generation just doesn't have that killer instinct anymore and it will just get worse.

As these younger kids grow up their whole lives getting gold medals regardless of their records, games no longer keeping tract of score.

Don't like Kobe, but respect the mans drive to be the best and to win above all else.

:agree: I even agree with the not liking Kobe part!! As I've said before, I support him because he's a Laker and I'm a Laker fan. I respect his drive and work ethic, but there are a lot of things that I don't like about him as well!!

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd say Kobe comes from the era of...

Shaq
Alonso Mourning
Dirk Nowitzki
Tim Duncan
Steve Nash
Rasheed Wallace
Paul Pierce
Ray Allen
etc...you know guys from the 90s, not mid 2000's.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well to be fair, Kobe isn't in LeBrons OR Wade's "era"

Actually, he might not be in Lebron's era (he came in as Kobe was coming out of his prime years) but I believe Kobe is only about 2 or 3 years older than D-Wade!!

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually, he might not be in Lebron's era (he came in as Kobe was coming out of his prime years) but I believe Kobe is only about 2 or 3 years older than D-Wade!!

What?

Kobe was in the 96 draft.

Wade in the 2003 draft.

Kobe had 3 of his 5 rings before Wade ever stepped foot on an NBA floor.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd say Kobe comes from the era of...

Shaq
Alonso Mourning
Dirk Nowitzki
Tim Duncan
Steve Nash
Rasheed Wallace
Paul Pierce
Ray Allen
etc...you know guys from the 90s, not mid 2000's.

True to a point. Kobe really didn't enter his prime until about 2002 or 2003 though!! I guess it depends on whether you consider the "era" to be the whole career of the part where a player is their prime.

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
True to a point. Kobe really didn't enter his prime until about 2002 or 2003 though!! I guess it depends on whether you consider the "era" to be the whole career of the part where a player is their prime.

id argue that I think Kobe's prime was stared in about 99/00...when he started killing the Blazers.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What?

Kobe was in the 96 draft.

Wade in the 2003 draft.

Kobe had 3 of his 5 rings before Wade ever stepped foot on an NBA floor.

Yeah, but Kobe came in straight out of high school. He was only 17 when he entered the league. If he had gone to college, he is more likely to be in the 1999 or 2000 draft. Kobe is 34 and I believe that D-Wade is 31 or 32.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
id argue that I think Kobe's prime was stared in about 99/00...when he started killing the Blazers.

Must be a Blazers fan!!:lol:
I gotta say, I miss those Lakers/Blazers games, both regular season and playoffs. There were some epic games!!

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Must be a Blazers fan!!:lol:
I gotta say, I miss those Lakers/Blazers games, both regular season and playoffs. There were some epic games!!

me too man. I miss the Jail Blazers, at leas they could win and could hang with the best in the league.

Sabonis battling Shaq.

Wife beater Ruben Patterson aka KOBE STOPPER. lol

poor Blazers have been 'young' and rebuilding since they disbanded the Jail Blazers.