• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Dwayne Wade >>>>> Kobe Bryant

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
this is stupid. DWade is my favorite player off all-time. I love DWade.

Kobe is better. I believe it is alot closer than most Laker fans think it is. I believe DWade is the only PG modern era (post Jordan) that can even be mentioned in the same breath as Kobe. Dwade shoots a higher % than Kobe, and is the best shot blocking guard the NBA has ever seen. But complete skill set and most importantly NBA career resume, you have to give the nod to Kobe. It's not a slight on DWade who is now a 3 time champion, a scoring champion, and finals MVP.. both are great.

Well said!! I agree Kobe is better, but as you said, it's a lot closer than some want to think it is!! I don't know if D-Wade would have more rings if he were a Laker or not, but I know if the Lakers had gotten D-Wade instead of Kobe, as a Laker fan, I sure wouldn't be complaining!!

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's the reason Wade has only two championships and Kobe has 5? You're saying 2 is greater then 5?

Sman2011

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Wade will go down as the 3rd best SG of all-time when his career is all said and done. Kobe's resume is just too strong and offensively is a better player then Wade. I still think that Wade's a better defender, but that's a totally different discussion.

1. Jordan
2. Kobe
3. Wade

Wade's never been a great defender. He gets steals and block shots, but real defense is being a defensive stopper. And Kobe's been the best of that.

Lebron and Wade are guys that will occasiionaly make a highlight film block, but both are poor man-to man defenders. I think if anyone watched the playoffs they saw what a poor defender Lebron was as his man eat him up in both Indiana, and Spurs series.

OutlawImmortal

Certified Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kobe is a better player than Wade TODAY.

heatmyshorts

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That kobe is better than Wade today is pushing it. Yes he is a great player. But we have yet to see how he does after his injury. Wade is postponing knee surgery so we have yet to see how he will do.

Lakers+USC=#1

Fuck CBS
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That kobe is better than Wade today is pushing it. Yes he is a great player. But we have yet to see how he does after his injury. Wade is postponing knee surgery so we have yet to see how he will do.

Thats the future. We are talking about now, this past season

Flauge

Still a Heat fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,109.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's the reason Wade has only two championships and Kobe has 5? You're saying 2 is greater then 5?

Wade has 3 titles not 2. But Kobe has 5. Im not sure once a player starts getting to 3,4,5.. the number matters much anymore. Horry has like 7, he's not better than Jordan.

Both Kobe and Wade have proven they can hit clutch shots and lead teams to titles. The only comparison I want to hear about from here going forward between the two is how Wade also went to Europe to get some work done on his knees.

Sman2011

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol exactly! Fuck their careers, Kobe is still better now.

Kobe was definitely better this year, hence the first team all nba...

It remains to be seen how Kobe comes back from the achilles injury.

shitsho

Work Hard Play Hard
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
if thats the case why did he need 100 more free throws than dallas to beat the mavs with shaq
I dont get what that has to do with playing with a younger Shaq? He is/was stronger than Kobe and a slasher that would play well off of Shaq. To answer your question he didnt need 100 more free throws. He earned them by driving. Did you miss the series or something?

Crotchrocker

Dominant Species
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
#1) Michael Jordan
#2) Dwayne Wade
#3) Sam Jones

#6) Kobe Bryant - Loses points for being a rapist crybaby.

Word.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I dont get what that has to do with playing with a younger Shaq? He is/was stronger than Kobe and a slasher that would play well off of Shaq. To answer your question he didnt need 100 more free throws. He earned them by driving. Did you miss the series or something?

If I had a dominant big man on my team, like prime Shaq, I would want to surround him with shooters. Slashers are nice too, but only when they can make shots too. Shooters make the defense pay for doubling down, so they have to pick their poison. If you surround him with slashers like Wade, then the defense can double Shaq and let Wade shoot the 18 footer.

Kobe's skill set fits far better with Shaq as he is able to slash and shoot. The thing that got in the way was Kobe's outsized ego.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
#1) Michael Jordan
#2) Dwayne Wade
#3) Sam Jones

#6) Kobe Bryant - Loses points for being a rapist crybaby.

Word.

Crotch,

Sam Jones has a ton of rings, but he may not have even been the best Jones on his own team. That is pretty silly.

lakersrule

ANUSTART
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If I had a dominant big man on my team, like prime Shaq, I would want to surround him with shooters. Slashers are nice too, but only when they can make shots too. Shooters make the defense pay for doubling down, so they have to pick their poison. If you surround him with slashers like Wade, then the defense can double Shaq and let Wade shoot the 18 footer.

Kobe's skill set fits far better with Shaq as he is able to slash and shoot. The thing that got in the way was Kobe's outsized ego.

And Shaq's outsized gut!!

shitsho

Work Hard Play Hard
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Normally I would agree but Wade has a talent for getting to the rim and causing fouls. Those 2 hammering on the oppositions front line would wear them down. Plus the Lakers had other shooters like Fish, Horry etc.

Crotchrocker

Dominant Species
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Crotch,

Sam Jones has a ton of rings, but he may not have even been the best Jones on his own team. That is pretty silly.

I take it you've never used Sam Jones on NBA 2K13 then, Tlance! ;^)> Word.

OutlawImmortal

Certified Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Suck a dick crotchsucker and stop trollin.

Cleaves2000

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is a dumb thread. If kobe would of been on the heat with lebron, they would be 3 for 3 in titles. All dwayne wade is good for is attention. Even people in robbins are starting to get tired of his antics. And they used to stick by him no matter what.

Kobe is easily better.

I didnt even remember wade in this years finals.