• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Durant Signing With Warriors

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree. Steph is going to be underrated this year

I don't think that is true.

He is in a weird spot where he is being simultaneously overrated for his regular season dominance that only positively impacts the offensive side, (just like Steve Nash was) and underrated because of his poor play in the playoffs after the MCL injury.

I think Curry is the most skilled and Dynamic offensive player in the game, but if you took KD and Curry, and put them seperately on awful teams, KD would elevate his higher. There are more ways he can impact the game, and nobody is capable of slopping KD 1 on 1, where I think big athletic defenders like Leonard and LeBron are capable of slowing Curry.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree. Steph is going to be underrated this year

Why?
Now, besides being a great shooter, people will see how much better his all around offensive game is.

It will literally come down to teams just hoping the Warriors miss open shots.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why?
Now, besides being a great shooter, people will see how much better his all around offensive game is.

It will literally come down to teams just hoping the Warriors miss open shots.
:10:

pretty much ^^THIS^^, and everyone who's against them banking on them not being able to defend the paint...

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think that is true.

He is in a weird spot where he is being simultaneously overrated for his regular season dominance that only positively impacts the offensive side, (just like Steve Nash was) and underrated because of his poor play in the playoffs after the MCL injury.

I think Curry is the most skilled and Dynamic offensive player in the game, but if you took KD and Curry, and put them seperately on awful teams, KD would elevate his higher. There are more ways he can impact the game, and nobody is capable of slopping KD 1 on 1, where I think big athletic defenders like Leonard and LeBron are capable of slowing Curry.

Leonard has had trouble with steph when he was healthy. And lebron doesnt defend steph

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Leonard has had trouble with steph when he was healthy. And lebron doesnt defend steph

Sure. Great offense is always going to beat great defense. Anybody would have trouble guarding him. My point is that an elite on ball defender with size has a chance against Curry any given possession in a 1 on 1 game. Curry still gets a good shot more often than not, but the defender will win sometimes. I don't think anybody can stop Durant from getting a good look without help.