• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Duke Gets Clemson Back Up QB

Kaplony

Be afraid.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm gonna go out on a limb and say Georgia is better than any ACC team not named Clemson.

Also, speaking of dumbass, tell me about how Chase Brice is better than Sam Howell.

The topic of discussion is UofSC vs ACC competition.

And give Chase Brice a season to start and get back to me. He's a damn good QB who has had the unfortunate luck of being stuck behind the best QB in college football the past two years.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The topic of discussion is UofSC vs ACC competition.

And give Chase Brice a season to start and get back to me. He's a damn good QB who has had the unfortunate luck of being stuck behind the best QB in college football the past two years.
If you're right, please feel free to bring this back up. However, I'm more than willing to bet Howell has a better season.

Kaplony

Be afraid.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you're right, please feel free to bring this back up. However, I'm more than willing to bet Howell has a better season.

He might. That's why in my original statement that hurt your sensitive little feelings I said it was possible the two best QBs in the ACC next year were signed by Clemson out of high school.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He might. That's why in my original statement that hurt your sensitive little feelings I said it was possible the two best QBs in the ACC next year were signed by Clemson out of high school.
What a dumbass response. I pointed out that you were wrong. Rookie troll move on your part.

Kaplony

Be afraid.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What a dumbass response. I pointed out that you were wrong. Rookie troll move on your part.

No, this would be a rookie troll move

fegtnoT.jpg

Sorry I hurt your little bitch feelings with my statement about the possibility.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, this would be a rookie troll move

fegtnoT.jpg

Sorry I hurt your little bitch feelings with my statement about the possibility.
I'm not even a UNC fan, dumbass. You're the one who got his panties in a bunch.

Kaplony

Be afraid.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not even a UNC fan, dumbass. You're the one who got his panties in a bunch.

Yet you were the one who came in here dragging irrelevant teams into a discussion about South Carolina playing an ACC schedule. Everybody knows you have a chapped ass over losing to Clemson AGAIN. It's been evident by your incessant whining ever since the game. You have sand in your vagina in regards to everything Clemson. My suggestion is to go wash it out now before it gets infected. If you are tired of Clemson beating your ass then get a pillow because it ain't stopping anytime soon.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yet you were the one who came in here dragging irrelevant teams into a discussion about South Carolina playing an ACC schedule. Everybody knows you have a chapped ass over losing to Clemson AGAIN. It's been evident by your incessant whining ever since the game. You have sand in your vagina in regards to everything Clemson. My suggestion is to go wash it out now before it gets infected. If you are tired of Clemson beating your ass then get a pillow because it ain't stopping anytime soon.
3eC4Uzq.gif

cwalke3408

Hoopla Cash
$ 8.57
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They aren't any better than the Big 10, SEC or PAC 12 so that simply is not true
:think:

# of QBs who's the primary starter (least 8 starts in 2019)
SEC: 4
BIG: 4
PAC: 4
B12: 5
ACC: 8

Total # of NFL QB starts by Conference in 2019
SEC: 61
BIG: 66
B12: 76
PAC: 79
ACC: 128

So tell me again what is simple not true :rolleyes2:

Chewbaccer

Illustrious Potentate
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was hoping for Brice at UGA after Fromm declared, but at the time he said he was staying, and we got Jamie Newman from Wake Forest before Brice entered the portal.

Good luck to him though. Seems like a good kid.

Kaplony

Be afraid.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was hoping for Brice at UGA after Fromm declared, but at the time he said he was staying, and we got Jamie Newman from Wake Forest before Brice entered the portal.

Good luck to him though. Seems like a good kid.

Newman's a baller. Going to be interesting to see how he does with talent around him. He was pretty good at Wake before they had some significant injuries at WR which limited them offensively.

DeafOranguntan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,105.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They aren't any better than the Big 10, SEC or PAC 12 so that simply is not true, so he could have went to really any conference other than the Big 12 and he could succeed.
The reason he went to do Duke most likely has to do with Cutcliffe (not sure if he has a relationship with him), he is familiar with the ACC and it doesn't hurt he can succeed more in the ACC bc of his experience in the conference throughout his career as backup and the lack of top teams.

This is about Cutcliffe and Duke, not the ACC

Look, we know Ohio doesn't teach fancy book-learnin' like counting. But it's pretty easy, here are the NFL starting QBs by conference (counting Russel Wilson for a 1/2 given the transfer):

ACC: 7 1/2
BIG: 3 1/2
Big 12: 4
Pac 12: 6
SEC: 3
not P5: 5
FCS: 3

So you sure the ACC isn't any better at turning out NFL QBs?

uncfan103

Not Banned
Hoopla Cash
$ 47,333.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The two locations Clemson fans wanted him to go the most were either Duke or to USF with Jeff Scott. Happy for Chase. It's very possible that the two best QBs in the ACC next season were both signed by Clemson out of high school.

sam Howell never signed with Clemson