• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Duke Basketball 2020-2021

tomcat1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think the NCAA has decided where actually, but they are talking about settling to a one venue tournament. Maybe Indianapolis. I don't know how that will work. Looks like an attempt at the NBA model bubble, but the NBA had several courts inside the bubble. Maybe the NCAA can pull it off. We shall see.

I hear you my friend and I guess there are a lot of things to be determined with this crazy year that is not over yet. I could be wrong about Indianapolis since I was cooking in the kitchen and the TV was on in the dining room when the news coverage about this came on. I don't know how one venue would work either since there are so many more teams in the NCAA Tournament than the NBA Playoffs and like you said about multiple courts inside a bubble but I guess we will find out.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hear you my friend and I guess there are a lot of things to be determined with this crazy year that is not over yet. I could be wrong about Indianapolis since I was cooking in the kitchen and the TV was on in the dining room when the news coverage about this came on. I don't know how one venue would work either since there are so many more teams in the NCAA Tournament than the NBA Playoffs and like you said about multiple courts inside a bubble but I guess we will find out.

Simple. Play half court. Two games every couple of hours or so. Problem solved. Right? I mean thats a solid idea. No? Lol

tomcat1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Simple. Play half court. Two games every couple of hours or so. Problem solved. Right? I mean thats a solid idea. No? Lol

Great idea and I hope you are doing well!

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Great idea and I hope you are doing well!

Haha!!

Doing as best I can. Getting used to working at home for sure!

Yourself?

tomcat1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Haha!!

Doing as best I can. Getting used to working at home for sure!

Yourself?

Retired at home and loving it except for when I have to go to the grocery store and fight the crazies.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Retired at home and loving it except for when I have to go to the grocery store and fight the crazies.

You retired bastid! Lol

Glad you're good.

Grocery stores are freaking nuts these days for sure

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not a great start boys. Not a great start at all!

@douggie shouod we be worried?

douggie

Iron Duke
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,692.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not a great start boys. Not a great start at all!

@douggie shouod we be worried?

Only if you hate losing. look, Duke has a bunch of freshmen that have to play. And they just lost to two TOP 10 TEAMS. And AT HOME, which isn't like any home game I've ever attended at Cameron. So, these guys are talented. They just aren't "there" yet. The team isn't "there" yet. And one of the things that I've always said, nothing is as bad as it seems or as great as you think. They may lose 12 games this season. But that would mean everyone stays and they get better next season when fans can get back in the stands. It's 2020 so they'll have an Asterix on the winning NCAA Title anyways.

tomcat1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You retired bastid! Lol

Glad you're good.

Grocery stores are freaking nuts these days for sure

Well, I guess I'll actually never be retired with all the yard work that keeps me busy around here. The only problem is the work I do doesn't come with a paycheck.

Yep, I can't stand going to the grocery store but I happen to like to eat so I guess it is what it is.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Only if you hate losing. look, Duke has a bunch of freshmen that have to play. And they just lost to two TOP 10 TEAMS. And AT HOME, which isn't like any home game I've ever attended at Cameron. So, these guys are talented. They just aren't "there" yet. The team isn't "there" yet. And one of the things that I've always said, nothing is as bad as it seems or as great as you think. They may lose 12 games this season. But that would mean everyone stays and they get better next season when fans can get back in the stands. It's 2020 so they'll have an Asterix on the winning NCAA Title anyways.

I like the way you think!

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, I guess I'll actually never be retired with all the yard work that keeps me busy around here. The only problem is the work I do doesn't come with a paycheck.

Yep, I can't stand going to the grocery store but I happen to like to eat so I guess it is what it is.

Hit the lotto and hire someone. It's that simple! Ha, don't we all wish!

I love what I get from grocery store and lately there have been some really nice looking women there working and shopping! Could be mask related though, who knows but outside of a gym, if you want to see a woman in yoga pants, hit up a grocery store!

Crowds suck there sometimes however

tomcat1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Well said! I just said in another post that Duke has one of the best home court advantages in the nation with the crazies in the building but without them it's obviously not the same. Duke will be fine if this horrible virus won't keep them from playing to build that team chemistry that is so vital and particularly to younger players. My Wolfies are sitting on idle right now and need the same thing that I just mentioned. Sports, like life, is so confusing right now but let's just hope and pray that things will change for the better in the near future my friend.

tomcat1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hit the lotto and hire someone. It's that simple! Ha, don't we all wish!

I love what I get from grocery store and lately there have been some really nice looking women there working and shopping! Could be mask related though, who knows but outside of a gym, if you want to see a woman in yoga pants, hit up a grocery store!

Crowds suck there sometimes however

I hear you! Yep, all the women look beautiful with a mask on but I guess that's kind of like saying all the women look beautiful in a bar after midnight even though the reasons are not the same.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well silver lining here in this dreadful start for Duke is that it is pretty clear no one will be a one and one this year and next season they could be a more complete team

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hear you! Yep, all the women look beautiful with a mask on but I guess that's kind of like saying all the women look beautiful in a bar after midnight even though the reasons are not the same.

True. Though I have to admit this whole mask thing is making woman look even better than they do at a drunken midnight...

Oh my god. would so ban........................................ OH SH6T..... NO THANK YOU!

EVille3

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well silver lining here in this dreadful start for Duke is that it is pretty clear no one will be a one and one this year and next season they could be a more complete team
Doesn’t matter...Stanley, Carey and Jones should have stayed in school too. They would rather ride the pine in the league. The system is broken for non-lottery picks and these kids are either making terrible decisions or getting awful advice

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Doesn’t matter...Stanley, Carey and Jones should have stayed in school too. They would rather ride the pine in the league. The system is broken for non-lottery picks and these kids are either making terrible decisions or getting awful advice

The money is just too much for these kids (don't blame em) and that needs to be fixed as well. Never will be