• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Drunken Johnny Football at it again during 2 night party bender

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The old Johnny Manziel is back ... and that's not necessarily a good thing.

TMZ Sports has obtained footage of the Cleveland Browns quarterback raging at a nightclub in Austin, TX on Friday night with a bottle of Dom in his hand ... the second night of a back-to-back bender.

Manziel entered treatment earlier this year for an undisclosed issue in the wake of some heavy partying.

In fact, when he got out of treatment ... Johnny swore he was a changed man.

By the way, before the bye week ... Johnny told the media he was going to spend his days off relaxing "like everybody else in the locker room."

He also said he was not going to do anything that would "be a distraction to this team or be an embarrassment to the organization."

williewilliejuan

Giant Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The old Johnny Manziel is back ... and that's not necessarily a good thing.

TMZ Sports has obtained footage of the Cleveland Browns quarterback raging at a nightclub in Austin, TX on Friday night with a bottle of Dom in his hand ... the second night of a back-to-back bender.

entered treatment earlier this year for an undisclosed issue in the wake of some heavy partying.

In fact, when he got out of treatment ... Johnny swore he was a changed man.

By the way, before the bye week ... Johnny told the media he was going to spend his days off relaxing "like everybody else in the locker room."

He also said he was not going to do anything that would "be a distraction to this team or be an embarrassment to the organization."

In fairness to Manziel, is it even possible to be an embarrassment to the Cleveland Browns?

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
this would be fine if he wasnt in fucking rehab a few months ago.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Real drunks stay at home and forget how the bag of Doritos got destroyed the next day.

Johnny Foosball just don't give a fuck. He likes to party. He's a little cocksucker, not an alky.

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Real drunks stay at home and forget how the bag of Doritos got destroyed the next day.

Johnny Foosball just don't give a fuck. He likes to party. He's a little cocksucker, not an alky.

Now THIS I can relate to. I bought 2/$4 Cooler Ranch and Spicy Nacho combo and it was gone the following day. WTF!?

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I personally do not see the problem.
What is the matter with a few drinks.
Or a few more.
Can he still throw the ball?
Can he still run?
Leave the guy alone.