• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Drew Pearson LOL

cowboycolors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea,, I'm jealous of his skills... c'mom man,, really? Listen, it's all good fun cause you're on the gloating side. Again, i'm not expecting anyone over here to agree with me i'm just calling it as I saw it.. an outsider looking in. You all had a nice draft and I believe so did we... Seems the east is gaining strength again as a dominate division. fun times a head.

you are in the minority that's for sure hell even Eagles fans admit it was epic
Philly fans booing and throwing snowballs and eggs and the #1 finger at Cowboys players and fans has been going on since the 70's that I can remember and maybe further back.
As far as gloating at philly fans I will admit that is true but trust me they have thick enough skin to give as much as they get as evidenced but the boisterous booing they gave Drew.
Oh and by the way in 1 of the few times I ever agree with Goodell ,Commissioner Goodell told Drew "we need to get the crowd riled up" I think Drew pulled it off in epic fashion

and you are jealous of Drew's Trolling skills if not you just lying to yourself because that was the best

"Trolling" I have ever seen hell WWE could not have scripted it any better

JMHO :D

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pearson belongs in says the Cowboys fan, lolzzz

Yeah it wasn't called so it didn't happen, buy a clue? Wow, I hope I can recover from that tongue lashing!
I understand your whinny ass issue.
Cowboys and Vikings came into this league the same year and you fuckers have been looking up from the start.
Get a tin cup and cry like a baby elsewhere.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't expect any of you all to agree with me,, I even expect rainbows from UK.. he seems to have a pocketful, and face palms and BS from the rest.... However, IMO what Drew did was totally inappropriate. The night belonged to the young men whose dreams are becoming reality. Their whole life from peewee to college down to this final moment in time and what does he do... he makes his time on stage all about him. Again, this is your guy so go ahead and gloat and laugh it up but it was bush league at its finest. This wasn't a pep rally it was an important event for some college hopefuls. Im all about smack but it just wasn't the place. All for building your own team up before you reveal the pick but don't put another team down.. not on that night.
incoming attention seeker without a clue
Onward through the fog

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't expect any of you all to agree with me,, I even expect rainbows from UK.. he seems to have a pocketful, and face palms and BS from the rest.... However, IMO what Drew did was totally inappropriate. The night belonged to the young men whose dreams are becoming reality. Their whole life from peewee to college down to this final moment in time and what does he do... he makes his time on stage all about him. Again, this is your guy so go ahead and gloat and laugh it up but it was bush league at its finest. This wasn't a pep rally it was an important event for some college hopefuls. Im all about smack but it just wasn't the place. All for building your own team up before you reveal the pick but don't put another team down.. not on that night.
You get rainbows because everyone here already knows you're posts are a steaming pile of shit

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I understand your whinny ass issue.
Cowboys and Vikings came into this league the same year and you fuckers have been looking up from the start.
Get a tin cup and cry like a baby elsewhere.

Get a tin cup? lolzzz I literally laughed out loud on that one... Why does it have to be tin? Also, why do I need a cup made of tin to cry elsewhere? You're a funny guy!

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Get a tin cup? lolzzz I literally laughed out loud on that one... Why does it have to be tin? Also, why do I need a cup made of tin to cry elsewhere? You're a funny guy!
so...you need me to draw a picture.

You come to this site to complain about a judgment call that wasn't called from 40 years ago.
Nope...beggars use tin cups. Viking fans have a lot in common with philly fans with regards to cowboy envy.

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
so...you need me to draw a picture.

You come to this site to complain about a judgment call that wasn't called from 40 years ago.
Nope...beggars use tin cups. Viking fans have a lot in common with philly fans with regards to cowboy envy.

I actually came to this site four years ago and have only a couple times talked about that call, you really need to stop being so defensive of your heroes it's kinda pathetic.

I don't envy anything about the what a football team accomplishes. If you do I feel sorry for you.

I give money to beggars all the time and not one of them has ever had a tin cup.

I would appreciate it if you draw me a picture, thank you...

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
sure dude...I'm defensive and you're here trolling.
I'm not sure you're qualified to know what's pathetic here.