• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Drew Pearson LOL

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
loved him having fun with the Philly crowd LOL

the 5 time NFL Champions!!!! :heh: :thumb:
The Philly fans there are entertaining. So much pent up anger as they have failed to get a superbowl win.

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And then the weak comebacks by Dawkins and Westbrook. Too late eagles fans, you got served. You were speed bumps to five superbowl wins.

Bmurph

F the Houston Astros
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WATCH: Cowboys war room has the best reaction after team legend trolls Eagles fans
Jerry Jones and everyone else in the war room had a good laugh at the expense of Eagles' fans

One of the best moments of the 2017 NFL Draft came during the second round when Cowboys legend Drew Pearson took the stage in Philadelphia to a chorus of boos.

Pearson, who spent 11 seasons with the Cowboys, is clearly used to being booed by Philly fans, and it showed during his time on the stage. Instead of letting the boos distract him, Pearson embraced the boos and threw them back in Philly's face.

As the former receiver got set to announce the Cowboys' second-round pick, he did everything he could to get the fans in Philly to boo even louder, and that mostly involved rubbing it in that the Cowboys have five Super Bowltitles and the Eagles have none.

Here was Pearson announcing the pick.

Although Eagles fans didn't seem to enjoy Pearson's announcement too much, everyone in the Cowboys' war room loved it, which shouldn't come as a surprise to anyone.

As you can see below, even Jerry Jones was laughing it up as Pearson announced the Cowboys' draft pick.

cowboys-war-room-nfl-draft-04-29-17.png

The Cowboys war room had a good laugh as they watched Drew Pearson on Friday. NFL Network
After the pick, Cowboys coach Jason Garrett was interviewed on NFL Network, and he confirmed that everyone in the war room was a big fan of Pearson's work.

"Drew was fantastic," Garrett said. "You got to soak in the hate, and he certainly was embracing it, and it did a hell of a job for him."

The video below gives you an even better sense of how Garrett and everyone else in the Cowboys' war room reacted while Pearson was on stage.

For the first 30 seconds, it seems like they're just waiting for Pearson to announce the pick. However, when they finally realize that he's trolling everyone in Philadelphia with his announcement, they start to laugh, and pretty much continue to laugh until the video's over.

Cowboys executive vice president Stephen Jones might've had the best reaction, he started laughing at the 43-second mark and then continued to laugh pretty much nonstop until the video ends 45 seconds later.

I'm guessing Pearson might've just earned himself a lifetime contract for announcing Cowboys' draft picks.

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was fun watching someone mess with the Philly fans I will admit.

With that said fuck Drew Pearson he pushed Nate Wright down, no question about it!

lolzzz at him belonging in the hall of fame... If he gets in they'll need to change the name to the hall of average... On second thought Lynn Swann is in so maybe they already did, nevermind!

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

With that said fuck Drew Pearson he pushed Nate Wright down, no question about it!

lolzzz at him belonging in the hall of fame... If he gets in they'll need to change the name to the hall of average... On second thought Lynn Swann is in so maybe they already did, nevermind!
I have a great idea. We hold the draft in Minnesota and have Herschel and Emmitt call the draft picks?

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
re

there are two all 70's decade team not in the HOF....both Cowboys.
Pearson belongs big time....Cliff Harris too

huge question with regards to pushing off....mainly because it wasn't called.
Buy a clue and get over it.

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
re
there are two all 70's decade team not in the HOF....both Cowboys.
Pearson belongs big time....Cliff Harris too

huge question with regards to pushing off....mainly because it wasn't called.
Buy a clue and get over it.

Pearson belongs in says the Cowboys fan, lolzzz

Yeah it wasn't called so it didn't happen, buy a clue? Wow, I hope I can recover from that tongue lashing!

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Philly fans there are entertaining. So much pent up anger as they have failed to get a superbowl win.

Soooooooo true. That's all we got... "Booooooo!" Extremely frustrated fan base and Im worried if we ever do wins SB that the fans will loot and right. God has definitely punished us.

reptec101

warPAINt nation
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't expect any of you all to agree with me,, I even expect rainbows from UK.. he seems to have a pocketful, and face palms and BS from the rest.... However, IMO what Drew did was totally inappropriate. The night belonged to the young men whose dreams are becoming reality. Their whole life from peewee to college down to this final moment in time and what does he do... he makes his time on stage all about him. Again, this is your guy so go ahead and gloat and laugh it up but it was bush league at its finest. This wasn't a pep rally it was an important event for some college hopefuls. Im all about smack but it just wasn't the place. All for building your own team up before you reveal the pick but don't put another team down.. not on that night.

cowboycolors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't expect any of you all to agree with me,, I even expect rainbows from UK.. he seems to have a pocketful, and face palms and BS from the rest.... However, IMO what Drew did was totally inappropriate. The night belonged to the young men whose dreams are becoming reality. Their whole life from peewee to college down to this final moment in time and what does he do... he makes his time on stage all about him. Again, this is your guy so go ahead and gloat and laugh it up but it was bush league at its finest. This wasn't a pep rally it was an important event for some college hopefuls. Im all about smack but it just wasn't the place. All for building your own team up before you reveal the pick but don't put another team down.. not on that night.

Rep this was not disrespectful to the player being chosen by The Cowboys at all.
Drew as a former Cowboy made it all about the Rivalry with Philly whose fans are notorious.
The Philly fans well tough they threw snowballs and booed Santa Clause!!!
Drew was awesome and it was all in good fun.
Now go back and think of something else to bitch about because this was Instant Classic NFL DRAFT.
Maybe your jealous at Drew's skills as you should be.

JMHO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

reptec101

warPAINt nation
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe your jealous at Drew's skills
Yea,, I'm jealous of his skills... c'mom man,, really? Listen, it's all good fun cause you're on the gloating side. Again, i'm not expecting anyone over here to agree with me i'm just calling it as I saw it.. an outsider looking in. You all had a nice draft and I believe so did we... Seems the east is gaining strength again as a dominate division. fun times a head.

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah it's fine for Philly fans to be classless and boo him though.

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are really stuck on stupid!!! Tell that to Philly fans that booed all night. I guess that was appropriate???

Sir Robin Of Camelot

You seem angry. Miserable, even.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

London Fletcher was almost Drew's equal. I don't see you panning him. Either step up or piss off.

Ojb81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3