• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Dream Scenario (and not too unreasonable)

ksudodger

Unofficial board GM
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So true Ramcub. I mean we have the big physical WR we desire (Benjamin), 2 stud O Lineman to pair with Saffold,Jones and Jake Long for the next 5-10 years (Matthews and Yankey), a star in the making (Loston) and depth (Zimmerman and Desir) in the secondary. Also Zimmerman returns punts and kickoffs. We get a run stuffing DT (McCullers) and an all over the place OLB (Mack)..lastly we have the young QB who can push, or even pass, Bradford (Fales).. and oh yeah, a nice 1-2 punch in the backfield (Stacy and Williams)

Granted, I think we are all smart enough to know it won't be that perfect. I think we will make one trade or the other with Cleveland or Atlanta. If we make the deal with Cleveland, then we draft an OG instead of Williams and look for another diamond in the rough late. If we make the deal with Atlanta, we go OLB instead of Williams and look for OG late. Obviously, picking up a RB like Andre Williams (Carlos Hyde etc) would be a luxury. I really REALLY like Antonio Andrews from Western Kentucky late in the draft too.

ksudodger

Unofficial board GM
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fanspeak FINALLY updated their ratings and so I did another mock with no trades:

OT JAKE MATTHEWS
TEXAS A&M
WR KELVIN BENJAMIN
FLORIDA STATE
S CALVIN PRYOR
LOUISVILLE
S CRAIG LOSTON
LSU
DT ANTHONY JOHNSON
LSU
QB DAVID FALES
SAN JOSE STATE
OLB BOSEKO LOKOMBO
OREGON
OG ZACH FULTON
TENNESSEE

Only thing I see might be an issue is that Fales is FLYING up the draft board, we may need to grab him in the 3rd if we want him and then grab a 2nd Safety in round 5.

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's fun but way out of wack. Houston picked David Yankey #1 overall lol. And J. Matthews was available at 13 both mocks I did.

DE JADEVEON CLOWNEY
SOUTH CAROLINA
OT JAKE MATTHEWS
TEXAS A&M
CB JUSTIN GILBERT
OKLAHOMA STATE
DT DAQUAN JONES
PENN STATE
RB CARLOS HYDE
OHIO STATE
S TERRENCE BROOKS
FLORIDA STATE