• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Dream Come True

Bemular

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tom you must document and display upon your return!! Maybe one of your pics will make it onto the banner! ;)

-AC-

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
You're gonna miss the comercials!!! :couch2:

tomikcon1971

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tom you must document and display upon your return!! Maybe one of your pics will make it onto the banner! ;)

Will do. My late father was a professional photographer but that skill apparently skips a generation. I'll do my best.

tomikcon1971

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought about this earlier today. I'd totally sell that fucker.

:pizza:

I think my company would frown on that.....

Also, I may not get another opportunity. No guarantee we get back. Gotta check this off my bucket list.

supreme_clientele81

Supreme Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Coworker pulled me out of a meeting today....said we have one extra Super Bowl ticket (customer entertainment) and everyone knows your a huge Niner fan. Your ticket, room, transportation to game, and food will be covered. You have to buy plane ticket and rental car, if needed. Are you interested? I thought it was a f-ing joke.

Just booked my ticket...have to fly to an airport 4 hours from NOLA but who cares. Can't believe it.

Best part is I found a $400 ticket.

Won't be able to concentrate tomorrow at work....

You do know that if we win you will be required to attend every other SB we are in right?

Bemular

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Will do. My late father was a professional photographer but that skill apparently skips a generation. I'll do my best.

Sad to hear about your father tom - I do get the generational talent skips. Any and all photos are welcome I want to shamelessly experience the moment vicariously through your photos

tomikcon1971

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sad to hear about your father tom - I do get the generational talent skips. Any and all photos are welcome I want to shamelessly experience the moment vicariously through your photos

Thanks, but it's been years since he passed. We weren't super close. Not real close to any of my family. Not many left above ground these days.

We certainly weren't the Harbaugh's. Lots of folks had it better than us....but it's all good.

h0ckeysk83r

Haters gonna hate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Was wondering Tom, are ya married?

No need to answer if you don't feel like it. Just saying cuz it's mardi gras down there too lol.

Bemular

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks, but it's been years since he passed. We weren't super close. Not real close to any of my family. Not many left above ground these days.

We certainly weren't the Harbaugh's. Lots of folks had it better than us....but it's all good.

Same here my brother - very few left above ground - It's sometimes hard knowing mine is the "next generation up"!

Kizer

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #3
Not a Niners fan but that's every fan's dream right there. Congratulations!

tomikcon1971

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Was wondering Tom, are ya married?

No need to answer if you don't feel like it. Just saying cuz it's mardi gras down there too lol.

Yep. For many, many years. Doesn't mean I can't throw some beads though. :laugh3:

I've killed many a brain cell in NOLA....