• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Dream Come True

tomikcon1971

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Coworker pulled me out of a meeting today....said we have one extra Super Bowl ticket (customer entertainment) and everyone knows your a huge Niner fan. Your ticket, room, transportation to game, and food will be covered. You have to buy plane ticket and rental car, if needed. Are you interested? I thought it was a f-ing joke.

Just booked my ticket...have to fly to an airport 4 hours from NOLA but who cares. Can't believe it.

Best part is I found a $400 ticket.

Won't be able to concentrate tomorrow at work....

Rvnight18

True story
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Coworker pulled me out of a meeting today....said we have one extra Super Bowl ticket (customer entertainment) and everyone knows your a huge Niner fan. Your ticket, room, transportation to game, and food will be covered. You have to buy plane ticket and rental car, if needed. Are you interested? I thought it was a f-ing joke.

Just booked my ticket...have to fly to an airport 4 hours from NOLA but who cares. Can't believe it.

CONGRATS!!!!!!! Better hear you cheering!

Bemular

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

For all you do for your company - you deserve it tom - Congrats!

Smalls

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2

Dude! That really is a dream come true. Have a blast!

tomikcon1971

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For all you do for your company - you deserve it tom - Congrats!

Thanks...I'm a little worried about what they might ask me to do next Tuesday.

Bemular

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks...I'm a little worried about what they might ask me to do next Tuesday.

Ahhahahaha! It wouldn't be the first time a corporation delivered the carrot before the stick. Well, if the 49ers bring home #6 I sense you will not care what they ask of you :)

tomikcon1971

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ahhahahaha! It wouldn't be the first time a corporation delivered the carrot before the stick. Well, if the 49ers bring home #6 I sense you will not care what they ask of you :)

True.....

Cut My Red I Bleed Gold

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

HOOO-LEEEE-CHIT!!! Congrats that is unreal!!!:yahoo:

raptorlife4

Long Time Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,850.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Congrats man. Make it worth it

-AC-

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
son of a biscuit eating bulldog!

h0ckeysk83r

Haters gonna hate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow! Awesome man congrats.

Take it all in and enjoy it! We would all love to be there ! Take pictures, if your not too intoxicated lol

tomikcon1971

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow! Awesome man congrats.

Take it all in and enjoy it! We would all love to be there ! Take pictures, if your not too intoxicated lol

Thanks Hockey....will do, both pictures and drinks.