• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Draft first round pick - Trufant

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Congrats on picking up desmond trufant from UW!

He should be a starter right off the bat and expect him to be a solid corner for the next 10 years. No one will work harder or study more than him on your defense and he has the skill set to play press coverage all day. If he has the support he will be an all pro corner within the first couple of years. He won't dominate the way say Sherman and Revis do, but he will be an above average corner who won't make a lot of big mistakes once he gets up to NFL speed.

Some of the so-called experts call him the best of the 3 Trufant brothers and if so, that's a hell of a pick up. Marcus was as solid of a corner as you'd want.

seahawksfan234

Radical Moderate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Congrats on picking up desmond trufant from UW!

He should be a starter right off the bat and expect him to be a solid corner for the next 10 years. No one will work harder or study more than him on your defense and he has the skill set to play press coverage all day. If he has the support he will be an all pro corner within the first couple of years. He won't dominate the way say Sherman and Revis do, but he will be an above average corner who won't make a lot of big mistakes once he gets up to NFL speed.

Some of the so-called experts call him the best of the 3 Trufant brothers and if so, that's a hell of a pick up. Marcus was as solid of a corner as you'd want.

Ironically having watched both Desmond Trufant and Marcus Trufant I actually think that Demond's best comparison is his older brother.

I cannot honestly speak to Desmond Trufant's study habits but he had an outstanding vertical and 40 time at the combine which speaks to the dedication he has put into football.

I'm not sure I see him as an All-Pro but I think that he will be an above average starter in the NFL level and his play in the senior bowl 1 on 1 workouts really blew me away.

In summary I think that the Falcons got a good player with Desmond Trufant who compares very well with his older brother Marcus. I expect him to have an above average career just like his brother. Good pick Falcons! Wish the best for Desmond!

Ahhhdamnit!

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good move to go up and get Trufant.

Are there any Falcons fans here?

ugafan6612

Oh I really like boobs
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah he should start and be pretty good right away. I'm really ready to see how he does out there against qb's like Brees, and Brady next season