• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

DRAFT DOUG HAMILTON

raptorlife4

Long Time Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,850.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This guy is a future Norris winner

SantaMonicaFlyer

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
If we move up it should be to get D Adam Larsson... Hamilton will possibly [probably?] be there @ 8 for us. Larsson won't.

banditshcky11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Hamilton will be gone before we get to pick. If he is I'd love to get
Mika Zibanejad he reminds me of Richie and Jeff Skinner from a physical aspect and just looks like he wants to compete every shift. Plus there were talks that if a trade went down with Florida we would get Erik Gudbranson out of the deal and that could help us re-supply on D.

DaBoltsNIsles

PLAYOFFS OR BUST!!
Lost in the ABYSS that is Islanders Hockey.
Hoopla Cash
$ 588.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There are two players I don't want my Islanders to take. 1 is Hamilton the other is Couturier. I wouldn't be surprised one bit if the Flyers & Islanders make a swap of picks. The question is what else is Holmgren going to send Garth's way. Garth loves 2nd round picks.

I think it will depend on who's available at 5. There's no doubt in my mind Hamilton will be their.

PhillyPhaithful48

Pickles will Prevail
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I think Hamilton will be gone before we get to pick. If he is I'd love to get
Mika Zibanejad he reminds me of Richie and Jeff Skinner from a physical aspect and just looks like he wants to compete every shift. Plus there were talks that if a trade went down with Florida we would get Erik Gudbranson out of the deal and that could help us re-supply on D.

I like his as well if Huberdeau, Larsson were taken as potential guys that can slip to us.

Instead we get a steal at 8