• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Doug Baldwin to Chris Carter

757Hokie83

Captain Spaulding
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In the lead-up to the big game, Carter, who works as an analyst for ESPN, likened the Seattle receivers to appetizers, saying they lacked a "main course."

Baldwin:
"That dude who said that we were appetizers, he told me to Google him, and I did Google him, but I didn't see any Super Bowl appearances, and I also saw two losses in conference championships. I have a Super Bowl ring, and I would gladly show that to him. And if he doesn't have time to come see it, tell him he can Google it."

Awesome.

Doug Baldwin has a message for doubters (especially Cris Carter) | FOX Sports on MSN

gowazzu02

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They call him Angry Doug Baldwin for a reason. Dude admits he doesn't have a chip on his shoulder he has a boulder.

Carter needs to admit that Baldwin played huge in the nfccg and the superbowl.

Seattle is a run first offense. The WR's aren't gonna put up huge numbers. But they are going to forever be known as superbowl champs.

PistolHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Loved that Baldwin got the last word here.

And if he doesn't have time to come see it, tell him he can Google it."

This line was awesome.

And the great thing is that Baldwin still has the chance to become a Hall of Fame receiver (Yes, he has a ways to go, but still) and to add more rings with the Seahawks...but Carter will NEVER win a Superbowl Championship.