• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Doug Baldwin Pooping on Field During Super Bowl (Pictures)

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Baldwin seriously ticked me off when he did this... Seattle had momentum up 10 after this play and your in the fricking Super Bowl... YOU DON"T do stuff like that in this big of a moment... 15 yard penalty cost your team... Selfish move by Baldwin...

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I apologize to all of you for reading this stupid thread.

Every game played, someone is going to do something stupid. In the heat of the moment, this is not all that exciting. Put it in the SB? Something for fans to talk about while we wait for next season.
Let's talk about the fight at the end of the game. Football players get mad and throw a few?
This has never happened before.....
Go play with your Barbies.....

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I apologize to all of you for reading this stupid thread.

Every game played, someone is going to do something stupid. In the heat of the moment, this is not all that exciting. Put it in the SB? Something for fans to talk about while we wait for next season.
Let's talk about the fight at the end of the game. Football players get mad and throw a few?
This has never happened before.....
Go play with your Barbies.....

Shouldn't have been brought up agreed... But Baldwin still shouldn't have done it... 15 yard penalty wasn't the best idea, no reason to spot Brady extra yards because you wan't to showboat ...

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shouldn't have been brought up agreed... But Baldwin still shouldn't have done it... 15 yard penalty wasn't the best idea, no reason to spot Brady extra yards because you wan't to showboat ...

Not mention that it was a grade school antic. Makes me cring. Stupid all the way around.