• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Doug Baldwin Pooping on Field During Super Bowl (Pictures)

Cyder

Justin
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They failed horribly at that. Impressed by the fans; players? Not so much. :lame:

I was referring to the team. I have no issues with the Hawks fans on the site.

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hmm, I'd rather have my kids see that then Tom Brady visibly dropping F bombs to refs and his teammate from time to time.

Ojb81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
GASP!! THE HORROR!!!

relax. He was penalized, life goes on.

LambeauLegs

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,938.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
After his disgusting display he couldnt even man up about it and explain what he was trying to do or what has actions were suppose to mean.

Doug Baldwin fails to fully explain reason for vulgar gesture after TD - Yahoo Sports

GLENDALE, Ariz. – What were you thinking, Doug Baldwin? The Seattle Seahawks receiver marred a delightful Super Bowl XLIX, won by the New England Patriots 28-24, with a vulgar celebration that made Marshawn Lynch's crotch-grabs look like Barry Sanders handing the ball to the referee.

After his third-quarter touchdown, Baldwin appeared to mock pull down his pants and squat over the brown football.

If you're 3 years of age or older, you get the idea.

NBC cameras mercifully avoided the display, but of course social media was all too happy to gif it into infamy.

But seriously, what was he thinking?

"That's between me and the guy it was directed at," Baldwin said.

Asked if it was directed at New England Patriots cornerback Darrelle Revis, who he beat on the play, Baldwin said no.

When pressed further, Baldwin said it wasn't actually directed at an individual. It was actually meant for a group.

Asked to identify the group, Baldwin declined. Asked if the group was present in the stadium on Sunday, he declined again.

Whether it was directed at a guy or a group doesn't matter. It was somewhere between juvenile and vile. It was unbefitting of a champion and a championship team.

And perhaps it's fitting that it was the last touchdown celebration of the season for the Seahawks. The team was up 24-14 after Baldwin scored, and then Seattle collapsed. The Patriots ran up 14 straight points and left the Seahawks to think about the fourth quarter for the offseason and perhaps much longer than that.

"Unfortunate series of events," Baldwin said of the end of the game. His event in the end zone was also unfortunate.

It's doubtful the Baldwin display will be remembered as the turning point in the game, but let's just leave it at this: Before that celebration, the Seahawks looked like defending champions; after, they ended up with squat.

pumpkinhead33793

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Somewhere Joe Buck was saying "That is a DISGUSTING act by Doug Baldwin!"

Xponentialchaos

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Classy. Just like starting a fight when the Patriots were in victory formation.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Baldwin is an idiot.

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Inexplicable. His explanation is just as weak.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agreed traumatized might be a little overboard. However, actions like this are becoming the norm for some of the Seattle players.

Whether these players like it or not? Children do emulate them. Do you want your children or their opponents pulling these stunts during their weekly powder puff or pop warner games?

Stop defending it. You and many others would CRUCIFY any Pats players that did it. So no it`s not traumatizing but classless very much so.

BloodType49

FT Bragg NC, aka the center of the universe.
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,210.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shocked.gif

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
New thread from a Seattle fan embarassed by people who aren't fans of his team (or their fans)...

Nothing to say about this. :lame:

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Last edited by a moderator:

packerzrule

Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 30.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I knew there would be at least one Hawks fan who was going to come the the rescue and try to feebly defend this.

Just admit that he was an a-hole (no pun intended) for doing this and move on

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 805.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This was during the SB. Are you really going to defend this? This is not a hater thing at all.
I was embarrassed when I saw it.
Stupid fuck dumbass MF.
He apologized. I think he got some heat for his absurd display.

Yet, regarding comments that Baldwin only scored because a ref picked Revis, NFL WR's are taught to use the ref to gain an advantage when they can. Some people don't quite get it, but the UDFA WR did school DR on that play.

Cave_Johnson

R.I.P. Bob Saget
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Idiotic move, you have to know you're going to get flagged for that. I get why people would call him a dumbass for that, he deserves it.

The thing I'm not getting here is why people are acting like he sacrificed a live goat and then rubbed its blood on his face. It's the Randy Moss moon all over again. Stupid thing to do, but Jesus it's just not THAT big of a deal. He got penalized, he got fined, he deserved it all.

Cave_Johnson

R.I.P. Bob Saget
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
NFL: Marshawn Lynch crotch grab? That's a fine and a penalty. Doug Baldwin pretending to poop on the field? Disgusting act, he might as well have shit on the American flag.

Oh BTW here's a Katy Perry performing the halftime show with her ass hanging out of her pants. And then we'll show you a few commercials with big breasted women dancing around followed by a preview for a movie where a stuffed animal breaks into Tom Brady's house to try to jack him off.

And if you want to buy a picture of Lynch grabbing his junk it's available for purchase at the official NFL store. If you buy it in pink 1% of the profits go to fight breast cancer.

darken65

Warped Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,199.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was embarrassed when I saw it.
Stupid fuck dumbass MF.
He apologized. I think he got some heat for his absurd display.

Yet, regarding comments that Baldwin only scored because a ref picked Revis, NFL WR's are taught to use the ref to gain an advantage when they can. Some people don't quite get it, but the UDFA WR did school DR on that play.

True on the bolded . He did apologize but much later than the act. I miss the times pre T.O. where a WR could just catch a TD and not make it a show. Celebrating by spiking or a little dance is okay in my book.