• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Doug Baldwin needs to get his ass kicked

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This Seahawk fan doesnt care how any player on any team carries himself, short of r*pe or murder. This reaching for double standards by using hypotheticals is a joke.

Sonny that is your story today. It`s your opinion and that's cool. Note I wasn`t arrogant enough to use the "all" tag like so many do. But you know I`m right about them getting crucified. Right, wrong, or indifferent it would be a media frenzy along with a bunch of obnoxious fans.

Sorry but many of the Hawk holier than though stich gets old. Anyone says anything negative against a Hawk player gets berated by the 12s. When they (not all) continue to say they see nothing wrong with Lynch continually grabbing his junk on national TV is no big deal. Really. Do any of these fans have kids? Do any understand sportsmanship and class?

Here we go I'm prepared to get berated in 3, 2, 1

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not insinuating he should have his ass kicked. He and the rest of the Hawk three ring circus of media clowns could tone it down a bit.

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 805.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Exactly. Even after when they were 6-4 nobody in their right mind buried Seattle. Most even said they could still win the division (this was when Carson was still healthy) because they had Zona twice on their schedule

Baldwin is talking out of his ass

More drivel...
Near mid season we were correctly ranked about #12(perfect #, huh?) in the power polls. I know the polls don't mean shit but those polls do provide a somewhat accurate look at how a team is currently performing.
We heard...
We can't repeat as it is near impossible. (Still have 1 great big game to go).
We can't repeat because of the SB hangover.
We can't repeat because the team will get raided in FA. Gotta give credit as yes, we were indeed raided.
We can't repeat because we won't be able to sign any of our star players due to the cap. Avril, Bennet, Earl, Sherm, Baldwin, KJ Wright and Seahawk fans disagree.
We can't repeat because of the Percy fiasco, our OL health, DL health, Marshawn supposedly begging to leave the team, losing at KC, losing at Stl, Pete has lost the locker room, Russell isn't black enough, locker room fights, and we have no one to throw to.

As usual, you talk out of your ass which is quite large.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really hate Baldwin. I think he has passed Sherman as Sherman has been a class act this year.

The guy is a dick and is an avg WR at best....At least Sherman is a top 2 CB in the league so he haas a right to talk shit

:lol: @ a Heat fan calling anyone out for talking shit.

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 805.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sonny that is your story today. It`s your opinion and that's cool. Note I wasn`t arrogant enough to use the "all" tag like so many do. But you know I`m right about them getting crucified. Right, wrong, or indifferent it would be a media frenzy along with a bunch of obnoxious fans.

Sorry but many of the Hawk holier than though stich gets old. Anyone says anything negative against a Hawk player gets berated by the 12s. When they (not all) continue to say they see nothing wrong with Lynch continually grabbing his junk on national TV is no big deal. Really. Do any of these fans have kids? Do any understand sportsmanship and class?

Here we go I'm prepared to get berated in 3, 2, 1
Not berating you and I agree that Lynch should avoid his crotch unless there is an itch. I would guess that most Seahawk fans feel the same way.
Really, what I think he is saying is FU to the opposing team who in many cases are quite vocal towards ML during the game.
One note is that no one that I can think of from this team has any credible heat from law enforcement this year. We have gone from one of the most scrutinized teams to one of the cleanest in the community.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And rightfully so when Seattle's top WR is 42nd in the league in receiving yards. Yes they don't pass the ball as much as other teams.

My point is people aren't just picking on the WRs or Seahawks to be assholes. It's just criticism based on stats and the stats don't lie that it is just an average passing offense.

That's not hating!! The strength of Sea is the run game. Calling them average based on stats isn't hating!

What you're not connecting here is that whether the stats back it up or not, the Seahawks wide receivers have been called "average" all season long. The players have their pride and use that kind of stuff as motivation.

It's fine to point out that the stats back up what has been said, but it's also not being defensive when a fan points out that they use it as motivation. Also, the OP attacked Baldwin for his rant and others have tried to claim that they hadn't been criticized and written off. The fact is, the receiving corp has been criticized and written off. They have also been used as a reason why the Seahawks could possibly not return to the Super Bowl.

Personally, I could do with out the rant, but it is what it is and there was an understandable outpouring of emotion after the game.

Besides, players throughout the history of all sports have used sleights, both real and imagined, as motivation. Heck, Michael Jordan practically wrote the book on it.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I dont have any problems with Baldwins interview except to many Aights

France_Steve

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I heard the rant. I don't see how this makes him a dickhead or makes him worthy of an ass beating. People did doubt the seahawks at 3-3, at 6-4, and when they were losing 16-0. And people doubting them were actually justified. I doubte them at points in the season and I love the team. But to me it is an overreaction to say this guy is a terrible person. What exactly did he say that you found so offensive? Because he is a bit delusional he should get beat up?

I think there is a middle ground here that is correct. Baldwin is exaggerating when he says everyone counted them out (although he is correct that people doubted them at certain points), but that doesn't make him a bad role model or a ickhead as he has been called.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not berating you and I agree that Lynch should avoid his crotch unless there is an itch. I would guess that most Seahawk fans feel the same way.
Really, what I think he is saying is FU to the opposing team who in many cases are quite vocal towards ML during the game.
One note is that no one that I can think of from this team has any credible heat from law enforcement this year. We have gone from one of the most scrutinized teams to one of the cleanest in the community.

Agree your organization has made big strides this year. No law offenses I can think of. No Adderal or illegal drug accusations. They should be commended. But the no respect card, arrogant media interviews/non interviews along with a winning record and great team bring out the haters. Take it from us Pat fans we know it all too well. Unfortunately with more success comes more hate. So when those Seattle "homers" that want to argue there is nothing wrong with the media antics or the crotch grabbing don`t understand it is drawing undue hate toward a pretty classy organization.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seriously, whats this psycho's deal?

His post game interview and then his locker room interview rant about people counting them out all year? Did he find LeGarrette Blount's ganja stash?

Great job by the Seahawks making an incredible comeback. But this clown needs to be put on his ass.

How's that possible when they don't play on the same team/locker? Pats get blamed for everything including drugs on other teams WTF J/K

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Baldwin should be angry at the fans at the game who obviously gave up on the team as they left the stadium

Banned 10x

aka Raindrop
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Baldwin should be angry at the fans at the game who obviously gave up on the team as they left the stadium

1.gif

Logicallylethal

Hoopla Cash
$ 933.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You guys surely do have a selective memory

When we were 3-3 and then 6-4 going through all of our struggles both offensively and defensively MANY people cast doubt on us

Sure no one "ruled us out" on repeating, but there was a flurry of hatred aimed our way from every direction. The "Uh Oh Meter" was at an all time high. As a fan I felt it...imagine being a player who gets it aimed directly at them daily

THAT is the weight that DB has shouldered and carried along with him all season. THAT is the chip he plays with.

Doug is real and he is a passionate player. What we saw in the post game was real raw emotions from many different spectrums. We had Russell breaking down into tears, Michael Bennett being Michael Bennett riding the police bike, Kearse charged up and in tears, and Baldwin letting out all the angst and emotions that he had bottled up.

That's the kind of stuff I personally love to see in sports. Its the reason I play sports and watch sports.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Thanks I know heat fans left early.....I didn't hear any of the Miami players going on a rant after that game

But back to the topic on hand, who ever doubted the hawks this season in the media or Seattle? I don't live in Seattle but highly doubt sports talk radio in Seattle declared Seattle dead when they were 3-3 or 6-4. Baldwin is a mediocre receiver who is full of shit

Banned 10x

aka Raindrop
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks I know heat fans left early.....I didn't hear any of the Miami players going on a rant after that game

But back to the topic on hand, who ever doubted the hawks this season in the media or Seattle? I don't live in Seattle but highly doubt sports talk radio in Seattle declared Seattle dead when they were 3-3 or 6-4. Baldwin is a mediocre receiver who is full of shit

Lots of local media doubted, especially after the KC loss.

Listen, this is nothing new from Baldwin. He did this shit last year too, he's been doing it since he got in the league. It's what fires him up. There's a reason he's known around here as Angry Doug Baldwin

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You guys surely do have a selective memory

When we were 3-3 and then 6-4 going through all of our struggles both offensively and defensively MANY people cast doubt on us

Sure no one "ruled us out" on repeating, but there was a flurry of hatred aimed our way from every direction. The "Uh Oh Meter" was at an all time high. As a fan I felt it...imagine being a player who gets it aimed directly at them daily

THAT is the weight that DB has shouldered and carried along with him all season. THAT is the chip he plays with.

Doug is real and he is a passionate player. What we saw in the post game was real raw emotions from many different spectrums. We had Russell breaking down into tears, Michael Bennett being Michael Bennett riding the police bike, Kearse charged up and in tears, and Baldwin letting out all the angst and emotions that he had bottled up.

That's the kind of stuff I personally love to see in sports. Its the reason I play sports and watch sports.

Can you post a article, video, or something where anyone credible said Seattle was done? Baldwin is a dick and football isn't the right profession for him if he bitches about his team getting criticized when they started the year 3-3. There isn't one team in the nfl who had high expectations entering the season who would not get criticized by the local and/or national media after starting 3-3. It's life but let's stop acting like anyone declared Seattle dead with 10 games to go

Logicallylethal

Hoopla Cash
$ 933.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

This happens in many stadiums and arenas. I remember there was a mass exodus before Ray hit that shot too. I hated those fans as well.

On the Seahawks game thread I actually called for every poster that continuously said game over and gave up on the Hawks to be banned if we came back to win it.

I hate fair weather fans and everyone and anyone who leaves a game early (and missed what is probably the most improbable comeback in the playoffs) should be embarrassed.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can you post a article, video, or something where anyone credible said Seattle was done? Baldwin is a dick and football isn't the right profession for him if he bitches about his team getting criticized when they started the year 3-3. There isn't one team in the nfl who had high expectations entering the season who would not get criticized by the local and/or national media after starting 3-3. It's life but let's stop acting like anyone declared Seattle dead with 10 games to go

I don`t know if there is a source out there? I for one didn`t see them making the playoffs with that start they had. Honestly who did? I would venture if Hawk fans would answer honestly they would say the same thing. Sure the media questioned them as well. But part of the basis for that train of thought was how AZ, DAL, GB, DET... were all playing. There are only so many playoff spots.

Logicallylethal

Hoopla Cash
$ 933.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Read what I actually said in my post. Never stated that anyone said we were done or ruled us out. I said many cast doubt on us and the uh oh meter was at an all time high.

Was that not true? Did we not see all the haters come out the woodshed to enjoy their moment to laugh at the Seahawks and to question our quest to repeat?

I'm still recovering from last night's celebrations so I'm not gonna spend time to dig through old articles. However, if you do a quick google search of Seahawks in trouble or Seahawk problems you'll find a lot of articles written about us questioning our chances. Google Seahawk wide receivers pedestrian or mediocre and I'm sure you'll find a lot of stuff too.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Seahawks receivers are mediocre though. Baldwin & kearse are lucky if they're a 2nd option on most teams. Both are likely 3rd & 4th wr for most teams