• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Doug Baldwin needs to get his ass kicked

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seriously, whats this psycho's deal?

His post game interview and then his locker room interview rant about people counting them out all year? Did he find LeGarrette Blount's ganja stash?

Great job by the Seahawks making an incredible comeback. But this clown needs to be put on his ass.

geezer

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That is just Angry DB. He plays with a chip on his shoulder. The more people say he is not good enough, the harder he works. We love him.

Ojb81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's a punk who doesnt know how to behave like a grown man. He's lucky he has Russell Wilson throwing him a football, otherwise no one would no who he is

Duffman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,535.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He must have taken what Deon said about him to heart, it must also tear him up to know that Deon's right about him.

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That is just Angry DB. He plays with a chip on his shoulder. The more people say he is not good enough, the harder he works. We love him.

The only thing more annoying then playing the "us against the world card" is playing it incorrectly though.

Seriously, they have been the odds on favorites to win the SB since they won it last year. This isn't about him as a mediocre at best receiver. It's about the team and him claiming no one ever gives them a chance when in reality everyone literally everyone knows they are a fucking awesome team and just about everyone picked them to win.

He was screaming and yelling like a lunatic about proving people wrong..when in reality they proved everyone right lol.

He should take the beastmode silence is golden route.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who counted them out all year? The media never gave up on Seattle and I'm pretty sure Seahawks fans never gave up on them either.

Fuck is he talking about?

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

His post game interview and then his locker room interview rant about people counting them out all year? Did he find LeGarrette Blount's ganja stash?

Great job by the Seahawks making an incredible comeback. But this clown needs to be put on his ass.

Wilson, Kearse, and Baldwin were all crying like crazy after the game and just pouring emotions out.

He seems to need to have a chip on his shoulder to keep his edge. Earlier this week someone else in the media talked about our below average receivers and he psychs himself up on that shit before games.

I'd rather see that than the rants on the other teams or players like Sherman has done. It's nothing more than people putting their emotions out at the end of a really huge come back win.

BHF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,037.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
*shrug*

Whatever. If that's what it takes to get him fired up to play, so be it. He can rant about proving the little green men who donkey punched his sister wrong for all I care.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who counted them out all year? The media never gave up on Seattle and I'm pretty sure Seahawks fans never gave up on them either.

Fuck is he talking about?

Lots of people in the media, former players, etc. Again he just appears to need to use this shit to play pissed off. He's a different player when he plays with that edge even if it gets old.

BoBlake

Hoopla Cash
$ 937.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The only thing more annoying then playing the "us against the world card" is playing it incorrectly though.

Seriously, they have been the odds on favorites to win the SB since they won it last year. This isn't about him as a mediocre at best receiver. It's about the team and him claiming no one ever gives them a chance when in reality everyone literally everyone knows they are a fucking awesome team and just about everyone picked them to win.

He was screaming and yelling like a lunatic about proving people wrong..when in reality they proved everyone right lol.

He should take the beastmode silence is golden route.

Preseason, you're right. If you remember back to weeks 4-8 and the time of the Percy Harvin trade...well, the media wasn't as friendly.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really hate Baldwin. I think he has passed Sherman as Sherman has been a class act this year.

The guy is a dick and is an avg WR at best....At least Sherman is a top 2 CB in the league so he haas a right to talk shit

geezer

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You don't get it. Everyone says seattle's wide receivers are average an pedestrian. He uses that to motivate himself. Its like a lot of the players. They got chips on their shoulders, real or imagined and that is just something to give themselves an edge.

But everyone can make an opinion after one interview. Seattle has a whole bunch of characters on this team. Just like any team in the league.

Duffman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,535.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Baldwin must have been really fired up over his 3 drops and fumble today he couldn't think straight. I mean normally he plays like the average WR he is but today he wasn't even average.

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not one credible person ever counted Seattle out. Period.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not one credible person ever counted Seattle out. Period.

Exactly. Even after when they were 6-4 nobody in their right mind buried Seattle. Most even said they could still win the division (this was when Carson was still healthy) because they had Zona twice on their schedule

Baldwin is talking out of his ass

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wilson, Kearse, and Baldwin were all crying like crazy after the game and just pouring emotions out.

He seems to need to have a chip on his shoulder to keep his edge. Earlier this week someone else in the media talked about our below average receivers and he psychs himself up on that shit before games.

I'd rather see that than the rants on the other teams or players like Sherman has done. It's nothing more than people putting their emotions out at the end of a really huge come back win.

I definitely get what you are saying but in the case of Russell and Kearse they were just crying out of joy to themselves after that thrilling win. No harm in that.

Baldwin went off on a random tangent in two interviews. And yeah I know he was mocked for being a part of a shitty receiving core..but that wasn't the basis of his tangent.

I know Sherman has done way worse but his are usually kinda funny and he can back it up by being a fucking awesome football player.

Baldwin's was just completely random and unsubstantiated. Heck, they are the defending champions as well lol.

Obviously I expect Seahawks fans to be ok with it, you are going to back to back super bowls whatever works!!! Just saying from an outsider point of view the guy seems like a real bozo.

Nothing against the Hawks as a whole though.

cezero

Goldmember
Hoopla Cash
$ 835.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

lol. before anybody says something too stupid on here, remember it's documented and very easy to find exactly what you said.

after the first 6 weeks, a lot of peoples' tunes changed, but certainly not most or all.

Banned 10x

aka Raindrop
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really hate Baldwin. I think he has passed Sherman as Sherman has been a class act this year.

The guy is a dick and is an avg WR at best....At least Sherman is a top 2 CB in the league so he haas a right to talk shit

" I hate Seattle more now than ever before" bksballer