• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Doug Baldwin needs to get his ass kicked

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I definitely get what you are saying but in the case of Russell and Kearse they were just crying out of joy to themselves after that thrilling win. No harm in that.

Baldwin went off on a random tangent in two interviews. And yeah I know he was mocked for being a part of a shitty receiving core..but that wasn't the basis of his tangent.

I know Sherman has done way worse but his are usually kinda funny and he can back it up by being a fucking awesome football player.

Baldwin's was just completely random and unsubstantiated. Heck, they are the defending champions as well lol.

Obviously I expect Seahawks fans to be ok with it, you are going to back to back super bowls whatever works!!! Just saying from an outsider point of view the guy seems like a real bozo.

Nothing against the Hawks as a whole though.

Doesn't matter to me if anyone wants to have reasons to dislike any of our players and I'm not sure I'm for or against anything he said. I don't automatically approve of it all simply because they are on the team I pull for.

It does seem like Kearse has been following his lead lately and is acting more and more like Baldwin. I won't worry about it. I'd rather pick on Kearse's two major bad plays, but if it bothers anyone else I'm fine with it.

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol, fuck you "whiners." Damn I love this new Foo Fighters album. Stop the hate and relate. Here's to world peace and all that jazz.

geezer

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yup, Kearse and Baldwin both made some bad plays. But they made some good ones also. Just a bunch of average, mediocre, pedestrian wide receivers. Poor Wilson, nobody to throw to, and he can't see over the top of the football.

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The only thing more annoying then playing the "us against the world card" is playing it incorrectly though.

Seriously, they have been the odds on favorites to win the SB since they won it last year. This isn't about him as a mediocre at best receiver. It's about the team and him claiming no one ever gives them a chance when in reality everyone literally everyone knows they are a fucking awesome team and just about everyone picked them to win.

He was screaming and yelling like a lunatic about proving people wrong..when in reality they proved everyone right lol.

He should take the beastmode silence is golden route.

Yeah but Seattle's receivers have gotten dogged out in the media.. When they won it last year it was all about the defense... So I think he just runs with it, uses it as motivation ...

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yup, Kearse and Baldwin both made some bad plays. But they made some good ones also. Just a bunch of average, mediocre, pedestrian wide receivers. Poor Wilson, nobody to throw to, and he can't see over the top of the football.

If it's on the ground he can. Do be hatin'.

Sgt Brutus

Goober
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah but Seattle's receivers have gotten dogged out in the media.. When they won it last year it was all about the defense... So I think he just runs with it, uses it as motivation ...

And rightfully so when Seattle's top WR is 42nd in the league in receiving yards. Yes they don't pass the ball as much as other teams.

My point is people aren't just picking on the WRs or Seahawks to be assholes. It's just criticism based on stats and the stats don't lie that it is just an average passing offense.

That's not hating!! The strength of Sea is the run game. Calling them average based on stats isn't hating!

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And rightfully so when Seattle's top WR is 42nd in the league in receiving yards. Yes they don't pass the ball as much as other teams.

My point is people aren't just picking on the WRs or Seahawks to be assholes. It's just criticism based on stats and the stats don't lie that it is just an average passing offense.

That's not hating!! The strength of Sea is the run game. Calling them average based on stats isn't hating!

Agreed. And them some like zerohero call us haters/trolls. Sorry not trolling or a hater just because I think 1 man on a 52 man roster has been dropped on his head 15 times too many.

If I were trolling I would really go for deeper material then targeting one mediocre wack job.

I do have to say though, I loved the unoriginal fat/unemployed assumptions about us "haters". The creativity is great!!

Banned 10x

aka Raindrop
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Why you hatin'?

cezero

Goldmember
Hoopla Cash
$ 835.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

i have respect for any fans who talk objectively about seattle's weaknesses. there are many, just not as many as other teams. that's why they've made it to superbowls 2 years in a row.

if only you actually talked about football objectively more than 1% of the time, adults might actually take you seriously.

geezer

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

And that is true, so why the hate if a player uses that to motivate? He may sound nuts, but it is exactly the lack of respect that motivates him. And he may be doing that for a long time as we still don't have a go to wide receiver so we make do with what we got.

Sgt Brutus

Goober
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i have respect for any fans who talk objectively about seattle's weaknesses. there are many, just not as many as other teams. that's why they've made it to superbowls 2 years in a row.

if only you actually talked about football objectively more than 1% of the time, adults might actually take you seriously.

How was what I said not objective? Nothing gets more objective that hard facts :noidea:

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And that is true, so why the hate if a player uses that to motivate? He may sound nuts, but it is exactly the lack of respect that motivates him. And he may be doing that for a long time as we still don't have a go to wide receiver so we make do with what we got.

We are hating the player because he isn't even being logical in this instance.

They were over a touchdown favorites in this game. Literally all but two "experts" on ESPN(Out of like 15) and 1 writer(from the bucs) out of 32 teams picked the Pack to win.

Nobody has counted them out this year. He said people thought at 6-4 they would miss the playoffs? What like 5% of football fans who were probably trolling when saying that?

If his "motivation" had merit it would be different. All I am sayin.

Sgt Brutus

Goober
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im fine with him motivating himself however he has too but he just comes across as an ass is all and I think Mr hockey is allowed to express that opinion on him. It's not unfair in anyway and if that works for DB then good for him.

cezero

Goldmember
Hoopla Cash
$ 835.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agreed. And them some like whine whine whine!

i didn't call you a hater or a troll. i inferred that you're a great big fat fuck.

how fat are you?

BHF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,037.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

They were over a touchdown favorites in this game. Literally all but two "experts" on ESPN(Out of like 15) and 1 writer(from the bucs) out of 32 teams picked the Pack to win.

Nobody has counted them out this year. He said people thought at 6-4 they would miss the playoffs? What like 5% of football fans who were probably trolling when saying that?

If he is using it to self motivate, why in the world does it have to have merit? He'd not trying to convince anyone but himself.

cezero

Goldmember
Hoopla Cash
$ 835.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How was what I said not objective? Nothing gets more objective that hard facts :noidea:

that's the 1% i was talking about.

continue with that when talking about the seahawks, and prove you're an adult. i know you can do it.

Sgt Brutus

Goober
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i didn't call you a hater or a troll. i inferred that you're a great big fat fuck.

how fat are you?

Pulled out facts and you have no response so you have to resort to name calling :lol:

geezer

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The team might be favored, but Deon took a shot at seattle's wide receivers and Baldwin responds the way he does. Baldwin and Kearse are both free agents. Nobody drafted them. They will always have a chip and the rest of the team seems to thrive on having chips.

I am done defending or explaining them. This thread is just a troll anyway.

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

how fat are you?

if anything, people would say I am a little too slender..

Good try though!!!

cezero

Goldmember
Hoopla Cash
$ 835.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
good night fat fucks.