• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Dorial Green Beckham

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah I think we go Waynes, Parker, White or Cooper with the 1st pick. Whoever falls. I want DGB but I don't know if they go WR unless one of those fall. If none are there we trade back and draft CB.

jordan20_3

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
This has been my pick from Day 1. He has the highest Ceiling then any WR in the Draft. Overall I would take any of these WRs(Parker, DGB, White, Cooper and strong).
The guy is a beast compared to Crabtree, I would assume he has 15 to 20 plus more catches than Crabtree has average since Harbaugh came and about 200 more yards which will set him at about a 1,000 we need this guy bad

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was nervous 4-5 teams in front of us would go WR. But the Jets traded for Marshall and already having Decker so I doubt they go WR. Also with the Jets bringing back Revis and Cromartie I doubt they draft Waynes now. So if Waynes does fall maybe we can draft him instead of a WR. The Vikes cut Greg Jennings but traded for Mike Wallace so they might not go WR now either. But Parker did play with Bridgewater in college so he could give some info to the Vikes that makes them draft Parker. Im gonna guess Raiders go White and Rams go Cooper. The 2 other teams that might go WR are the Browns and Fins. Since the Fins traded Wallace I could see them drafting Parker if he is still on the board.
Bears now might draft a WR

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
However, DGB does have his flaws and for a guy that’s his size it’s puzzling to me that he hasn’t been working hard in the weight room. At the NFL combine, DGB only put up 13 reps on the bench press — to be honest that’s weak sauce for a guy that’s 237. And that’s what has scouts worried as he’s known to get re-directed on routes while having a questionable work ethic. Luckily for the team they have Boldin.

every player has flaws but they should at least work hard at their craft? If....IF this bolden is true, then don't want to draft him at 15th. A player with a strong work ethic, stands a chance at improving his weakness'. Someone without a work ethic, always struggles.

if he isn't the strongest with weights, that's ok. But how can someone this big be re-directed on the field? Can he block at least to an 'average' level? Again, he has enough size and arm length for it?