• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Dont think I have seen

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jarntt riled up since I have been on these boards. pretty interesting reading.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Certain people like to start the name calling and aggressive posting and then act surprised when they get it back. We are all adults and you don't get to throw around insults and not get called out on it. But, you are wrong with me being "riled up". I never understood why people actually get upset over things on an anonymous posting board. As far as I am concerned as soon as the conversations end the issue is dead unless they start up again. I have no problem with the FN group as a whole. I actually like when new posters come around.

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Certain people like to start the name calling and aggressive posting and then act surprised when they get it back. We are all adults and you don't get to throw around insults and not get called out on it. But, you are wrong with me being "riled up". I never understood why people actually get upset over things on an anonymous posting board. As far as I am concerned as soon as the conversations end the issue is dead unless they start up again. I have no problem with the FN group as a whole. I actually like when new posters come around.
I just meant in your posting.
I am pretty sure your not freaking out behind your Cpu LOL.
Your probably the calmest poster on the boards.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

That's it in a nutshell. There are a lot of guys that will talk shit, and then when you come back at them, start the ''internet bully'' crap. I treat people how they treat me, I enjoy debating different views, but if the name calling starts, I'm giving it back, whether it's one or ten

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think shock value statements get attention.
sometimes that's by design

I think sometimes people just throw out wild ideas, especially this time of year, just to have something to talk about. Everyone knows the chalk when it comes to the Cowboys. It's gonna be Jerry's gig until he's gone and then it will be Stephen's until Stevie Jr or whoever comes up. It seems to me that Jerry has a lot of really good plans, he just never sticks with one long enough for it to come to fruition. To me, there is a difference in his approach the last 2-3 years when it comes to FA spending and the cap, and it's good to see. I also think sticking with JG, instead of changing Head Coaches every few years is a step in the right direction. He might dig out of this hole yet