• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Don't Let the Lack of Positive Press Get To You

Mozart'sGhost

"Floating In My Tin Can, High Above The World...."
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Jesus. Get over it. The Niners have been a bad team for basically a decade. How much time did Cleveland get? How about Jacksonville? How much did they talk about Jacksonville instead of New Orleans?
The networks jobs are to attract as many viewers as possible. In our game, there are more people interested in how Philly lost than how SF won. The Eagles are the story, not us.

The east coast bias bugs me. And those two teams I highlighted lost; the 49ers won.

imac_21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
The east coast bias bugs me. And those two teams I highlighted lost; the 49ers won.

The Eagles lost. It didn't stop them from being the focus.

The Niners are not a "hot" team right now. Everyone needs to accept that.

Thepatty13

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Bills sure did get a lot of attention after beating NE last week. What marketable players do they have? Who predicted them to do well? Since when have they been good?

mem49er

KAEP
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Eagles lost. It didn't stop them from being the focus.

The Niners are not a "hot" team right now. Everyone needs to accept that.

Flawed logic, "Dream Team" already was the focus; hell, they started getting focus last year and carried through the off season. But OT, I'm with the "better to get no pub and have a chip on our shoulder" camp.

imac_21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Bills sure did get a lot of attention after beating NE last week. What marketable players do they have? Who predicted them to do well? Since when have they been good?

Compare offenses between SF and Buffalo. What do most people turn into football to see? Buffalo, following their defeat over NE, was averaging over 37 ppg and was undefeated.

Seriously, people need to stop bitching about the lack of media attention. How much time should they have given the Niners in their 45 minute show (minus commercial time).

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah Buffalo was already creating their own buzz by liting up the scoreboards. Beating NE just put them on the map.

Niners will get the attention sooner or later... we're still under the radar so let's use it....(if we win vs TB, might change against Det)

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll do fine with the lack of negative press for right now. :)

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
overall, i like Cowherd.

lately, haven't been able to listen in but i used to enjoy his topics.