• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Don’t tread on me Nebraska - Red Flag Law

popeyecv64

and thats all I have to say about that
Smack dab in the middle of a great state Nebraska
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
this thread has been derailed in soooooo many ways ---- LMFAO !!

WOW !!

so let me enter a nice clip I enjoy --- has no reference to subject title

just a funny thaaaaang tyme

AHFox

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Everyone of these laws up for possible implementation are written by people who have no common sense knowledge of firearms or understand how firearms operate. It's the reason none of these so called common sense gun laws should be written they are not common sense gun laws. It's only about so called powerful taking the power away from personal freedoms from everyday people. Everybody needs to tell Mao Bloomberg to go fuck himself. Unless we wants to take his billions and higher everybody an arm security force like he has.

Tomhusker

The Original Husker+ Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 271.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Everyone of these laws up for possible implementation are written by people who have no common sense knowledge of firearms or understand how firearms operate. It's the reason none of these so called common sense gun laws should be written they are not common sense gun laws. It's only about so called powerful taking the power away from personal freedoms from everyday people. Everybody needs to tell Mao Bloomberg to go fuck himself. Unless we wants to take his billions and higher everybody an arm security force like he has.
It's like the "common sense" gun laws are written by the folks with the least common sense. The big problem is that there are more and more of these idiots parroting what the others say. This kind of ignorance is why the future of this country is bleak.

popeyecv64

and thats all I have to say about that
Smack dab in the middle of a great state Nebraska
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's like the "common sense" gun laws are written by the folks with the least common sense. The big problem is that there are more and more of these idiots parroting what the others say. This kind of ignorance is why the future of this country is bleak.
it is the fault of the school system and colleges --- they have brain washed all the minnows

NE1tm2nv

The Power of RED
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,682.28
Fav. Team #1
He didn’t touch on the title:

Title
Provide for information and training on firearm safety and suicide prevention and place restrictions and requirements on certain transfers of firearms

NE1tm2nv

The Power of RED
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,682.28
Fav. Team #1
He didn’t touch on the title:

Title
Provide for information and training on firearm safety and suicide prevention and place restrictions and requirements on certain transfers of firearms
https://nebraskalegislature.gov/FloorDocs/106/PDF/Intro/LB816.pdf

Any firearm dealer licensed pursuant to 18 U.S.C. 923:
(a) Shall Dealers of firearms shall distribute to all firearm purchasers information developed by the Department of Health and Human Services regarding the dangers of leaving loaded firearms unattended around children; and .
(b) May distribute to any firearm purchasers other informational materials regarding suicide prevention and firearm safety, including materials that provide evidence-based information aligned with best practices in suicide prevention.
(2) There is hereby created the Firearm Information Fund. Private contributions shall be credited by the State Treasurer to such fund for the implementation of the provisions of this section.

4) When issuing any certificate under this section, the chief of police or sheriff shall include with the certificate informational
-8-

LB816 LB816 2020 2020
1 materials regarding suicide prevention and firearm safety. Such materials
2 shall provide evidence-based information aligned with best practices in
3 suicide prevention.

(i) Suicide prevention training. Such training shall consist of a nationally recognized training module developed through a partnership between the American Foundation for Suicide Prevention and the National Shooting Sports Foundation or a nationally recognized training module developed by successor organizations designated by the Nebraska State Patrol.

HuskerPower52

The Dirty sponge
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.56
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am really confused I am for suicide prevention but against regulating guns.

Tomhusker

The Original Husker+ Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 271.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know any parents who are happy that their kid hung himself instead of shooting himself.

NE1tm2nv

The Power of RED
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,682.28
Fav. Team #1
I am really confused I am for suicide prevention but against regulating guns.
HP52, I don’t know of anyone in favor of suicide except the person struggling in life.
(The only exception I can think of off the top in regards to pro-suicide is that bitch that coerced the young man into taking his own life. An Absolute pathetic being!!! )

I believe that if a person wants to commit such an act, they will find a means to do just that, with or without the use of a gun. How many people park the car in the garage and go to sleep? I would assume more than what makes national news, there’s no agenda in that.

I don’t want anybody committing suicide, but I don’t want to jump through more hoops to exercise my 2A rights either.