• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Don’t tread on me Nebraska - Red Flag Law

NE1tm2nv

The Power of RED
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,682.28
Fav. Team #1
Haha I wish I would have adhered to the kill em with kindness mantra when I was younger would have saved me a lifetime of headaches.
I don’t think you’re the only fell’er to say that!!

It took me a while to learn, I had my fair share of whoooops growing up, my dad warmed up his belt on more than one occasion, without that we wouldn’t be the people we are today.

I can hear my dad like it was yesterday, “boy, why you got ta learn things the hard way, I’ll never understand”.

Ya, I didn’t understand either.

PEOPLESCHICKEN

Dysfunctional Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You rowed into an iceberg?
source.gif

PEOPLESCHICKEN

Dysfunctional Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was dark. I wasn't paying attention. I was going too fast. I ignored previous warnings. It was a perfect storm of circumstances.
But, my heart will go on and on.
Buck up...maybe in about 80 years some old broad will lead a team of scientists to the exact spot where you lost your guns.

I know, preposterous

Bullitt08

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
After losing all of my guns in a freak boating accident yesterday, I don't think I'll buy anymore.
Preach on brother. When it happened to me I was depressed for literally days or a fifth of Makers which ever came first.

HuskerPower52

The Dirty sponge
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.56
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you guys think Tom losing his guns to an iceberg is bad

I lost my dad to a stampeding herd of buffalo in Africa when I was very young. I blame myself I mean he was a king for Christ's sakes

Tomhusker

The Original Husker+ Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 271.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you guys think Tom losing his guns to an iceberg is bad

I lost my dad to a stampeding herd of buffalo in Africa when I was very young. I blame myself I mean he was a king for Christ's sakes
That's tough man. Living with that kind of guilt must take its toll.

HuskerPower52

The Dirty sponge
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.56
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My only friends are warthog and a meerkat

NE1tm2nv

The Power of RED
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,682.28
Fav. Team #1
This miserable Mf.r right here is what prompted my wife & I to have a discussion about pursuing our CCW permits.

'The Demonic Forces Just Attacked Me': The Spree Killer Inspired By An Egyptian Serpent God
The final victim, Andrea Kruger, died after being shot by Jenkins on the street on August 21.

I work with a gal who was best friends with the girl in quote box. She told myself & Mark - the what & how it happened, I told wife about it & my concerns with her driving in a rural area..

NE1tm2nv

The Power of RED
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,682.28
Fav. Team #1
My only friends are warthog and a meerkat
Meerkat are fisty lil’ shit’s. They rank right up there with a honey badger.
QIgYMc4YKxdqvAjVc_rvfTAp3EVCucvXkqyVC_6B-oHQ6l8aghle5D3vH6uU76kcrvBfSQn-gm58yZ88Vzb1w3RJxNn0zghrmiFM-CSkRnQkatDtZunAKjNkhWfnRg

You’ll only want to have one at any given time, lil’ bastages; they’ll gang up and surround yer ass. Stay on there good side, ya!

it'sHuskers4me

New Era Huskers
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
After losing all of my guns in a freak boating accident yesterday, I don't think I'll buy anymore.
I don't own guns, I am just an ammo collector....

Just like the effing motorcycle helmet law - I grew up on a motorcycle and drove everywhere on my bike without a helmet and I turned out only semi-abnormal. Once an asinine law gets passed in this state the Legislature will not cave to the wishes of the masses who want change. I lived across the street from a retired state trooper who told me of coming upon a car/motorcycle accident. He bent down to pick up a motorcycle helmet that was a small distance from the accident and he reach down and notice there was a severed head inside that helmet. Some good the motorcycle helmet did that guy.

Just like with medical marijuana, Tom Osborne pipes up against something he knows nothing about meanwhile we have families here with children that have such severe seizures that the parents were begging for relief and T.O. stuck his nose into it. I wish parents would have brought their children that day and told good old Osborne that the children's constant suffering is on him.

huskers1217

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.89
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't own guns, I am just an ammo collector....

Just like the effing motorcycle helmet law - I grew up on a motorcycle and drove everywhere on my bike without a helmet and I turned out only semi-abnormal. Once an asinine law gets passed in this state the Legislature will not cave to the wishes of the masses who want change. I lived across the street from a retired state trooper who told me of coming upon a car/motorcycle accident. He bent down to pick up a motorcycle helmet that was a small distance from the accident and he reach down and notice there was a severed head inside that helmet. Some good the motorcycle helmet did that guy.

Just like with medical marijuana, Tom Osborne pipes up against something he knows nothing about meanwhile we have families here with children that have such severe seizures that the parents were begging for relief and T.O. stuck his nose into it. I wish parents would have brought their children that day and told good old Osborne that the children's constant suffering is on him.

today on twitter....jason peter going off on people mad at T.o and his influence.... told them to go win 3 championships for this state.

it'sHuskers4me

New Era Huskers
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
today on twitter....jason peter going off on people mad at T.o and his influence.... told them to go win 3 championships for this state.
In that case I hope T.O. goes off on LB 58. I know quite a few cops who say they don't want to go after peoples' guns, they want to go home at night - not to mention they believe in supporting the Constitution and their oath.

AHFox

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In that case I hope T.O. goes off on LB 58. I know quite a few cops who say they don't want to go after peoples' guns, they want to go home at night - not to mention they believe in supporting the Constitution and their oath.

This bill will cause more harm than good. Some one needs to tell the Senator who Mao Bloomberg money and Mao Bloomberg to shove his money right up is fucking ass.

NE1tm2nv

The Power of RED
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,682.28
Fav. Team #1
Don’t forget about LB816, I had to pass training & safety, but I didn’t have to have a psych eval.

LB816 - Provide for information and training on firearm safety and suicide prevention and place restrictions and requirements on certain transfers of firearms
Nebraska Legislature - Legislative Document

it'sHuskers4me

New Era Huskers
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don’t forget about LB816, I had to pass training & safety, but I didn’t have to have a psych eval.

Nebraska Legislature - Legislative Document
I challenge any Senator dumb enough to even entertain such stupidity to walk alone on the main drags of North Omaha every night for 1 week all alone unarmed from the hours of 1;00am to 5:00am. They would NEVER do it because deep down all of them are scared, but not by the law abiding citizens of the community. Ernie Chambers wouldn't even do that because he now lives in Bellevue although he represents North Omaha - the guy won't even live in North Omaha any more, he lives in a Bellevue apartment with his girlfriend.

ThereIsNoPlace

The New Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Meerkat are fisty lil’ shit’s. They rank right up there with a honey badger.
QIgYMc4YKxdqvAjVc_rvfTAp3EVCucvXkqyVC_6B-oHQ6l8aghle5D3vH6uU76kcrvBfSQn-gm58yZ88Vzb1w3RJxNn0zghrmiFM-CSkRnQkatDtZunAKjNkhWfnRg

You’ll only want to have one at any given time, lil’ bastages; they’ll gang up and surround yer ass. Stay on there good side, ya!

This video is a great representation of a message board stand-off. Nobody touches one another, one group attempts to intimidate the other by ganging up and standing taller than the aggressors. Total tail measuring contest. I'd like to hear Attenborough narrate interactions in the political forum.