• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Dominic Raiola

{+}Mother-Marge{+}

Hoopla Cash
$ 50.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This was his "7th" incident,......send him to buffalo where he can reunite with his (mentor) schwartzie....!

TwoCents22

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow. A thread we all agree on. Imagine that.

TBBishop

The One And Only!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, the Lions should absolutely NOT cut Raiola. We're going into the playoffs and you guys want to start a rookie at Center? Fuck that!!! After the bye week you start Raiola, you start him in the NFC title game and you start him in the Superbowl. Then you don't resign his stupid ass in this offseason. I feel you guys, I've had it with Dom too. But cutting him is cutting off your nose and your face didn't do shit wrong!

LPinSLC

Gang Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, the Lions should absolutely NOT cut Raiola. We're going into the playoffs and you guys want to start a rookie at Center? Fuck that!!! After the bye week you start Raiola, you start him in the NFC title game and you start him in the Superbowl. Then you don't resign his stupid ass in this offseason. I feel you guys, I've had it with Dom too. But cutting him is cutting off your nose and your face didn't do shit wrong!

I'm a fan of fucking faces.

TwoCents22

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

If my nose was a worthless piece of shit with no integrity, I'd be happy to not smell again.

gandydancer

FATBASTARD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,164.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Why I can surely agree with the thought process. Never know what Swanson does this weekend? May surprise you, may not. I actually defended Dom last year for his calls and blocks last year. I have questioned if his calls and the scheme don't mesh? I do know he whiff blocks this year are too often and he can not move from his spot to try and pick anyone up on a blitz. Just maybe Swanson can or does.

I will ask this, if Swanson plays awesome this weekend, does your stance change or do you feel Dom should play the playoffs no matter what?

Rob

Forward down the field, Bitches.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Keep Swanson in for the playoffs if he doesn't shit the bed on Sunday. It is time to cut ties with the fat, dumb Dom Raiola. Swanson has already played well as a backup this year.

Not much on earth would give me more pleasure than to watch the Lions win in the playoffs with Dom on the sidelines. He is the definition of a douchebag.

TBBishop

The One And Only!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, IF Swanson plays BETTER THAN DOM he should play after the bye. If he doesn't, we need to play Dom no matter how pathetic he is. We have had way too many offensive line issues, whether it's injuries or just poor play, to send Dom packing right now. I know this whole playoff thing is brand new to us but we need to act like we've been here! There are games to win.

Old Lion

Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Getting Big Larry back earlier in the month helps make this not as big a deal. Maybe Swanson makes us better, but I would rather not risk dumping Dirty Dom because we do not have a lot of depth left on the O-Line.

I would not be opposed to benching him though if Swanson really excels.

gvsulaker82

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, IF Swanson plays BETTER THAN DOM he should play after the bye. If he doesn't, we need to play Dom no matter how pathetic he is. We have had way too many offensive line issues, whether it's injuries or just poor play, to send Dom packing right now. I know this whole playoff thing is brand new to us but we need to act like we've been here! There are games to win.

What bye are you talking about? Lions still need to win in GB this weekend.

Coach_Ed_LPW

Coach of the Year
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes Swanson is a rookie, but look how Shitty Dom is. Can a rook be worse? Maybe...but at this point, he is most likely very capable. Staff has been sacked the most times of his career...and most of the time its instant A gap breakdown. Im saying...it could be a godsend.

TBBishop

The One And Only!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm personally not worried about Swanson's physical performance, I'm worried about him making the right calls.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm glad he's out. He's got way too much emotion wrapped up in the losing streak. He's been all crabby the past few weeks committing stupid penalties. Best he's not included in the biggest game of his career. He'd just get wound too tight and screw it up for everyone else at the worst moment.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pretty sure the Pack line up a rookie C too. They did in week 1, not sure if he lasted or not.

K

kengel6

Matthews is playing inside LB for this game. Stafford better have some roll out plays or some Reggie sweeps. Hope Lombardi is paying attention????????