• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Dolphins pre game

chillerdab

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Exactly. So see if any playoff challenging team needs a CB or WR to make a run. Or an OLB like Kerrigan. you'd be surprised what some teams might give up for a Norman to fill a hole at CB. Would you take a 3rd rounder for him? I would. Kerrigan might bring a 2nd and a 3rd. Trent is a 1st and maybe a second or 3rd. Richardson might bring a 3rd. Morgan a 3rd. Reed might bring a 2nd or 3rd (assuming he ever plays again). You unload those guys, you do a couple of things. First, you free up significant cap space. second, you go into next year with a shit load of draft picks. A couple of 1st and a handful of 2nds and 3rds. All the sudden we might look somewhat attractive to a potential HC who can actually build his team significantly in his first year with talent that he wants. Because that is what this is all really about. Attracting a top notch HC to turn this shit hole of a franchise around.

cant really argue with any of this.
Solid post.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i dont think you will get much for reed , bad contract bad health. PR could be in the same boat however with better qb play he could be productive for us

i dont like giving up RK but for a 3rd or so i would . TW should garner us a 1st rounder or a 2nd and 3rd

norman wont garner much because of a bad contract so he would be released along with reed

moses could be cut if the hit isnt too much

overall j-y its a good post