• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Dogs Talkin' About Prince

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am OK with them getting him. You have to assume they would be signing him long term if the deal does go down, and then he would be hand-cuffing them as badly as he would have been hand-cuffing us had we got him.

tzill

Lefty 99
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,064.42
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good posts. I'd love to see them give up Loney and JBrox and take on Tubagoo Fielder. There is a reason the doyers are the doyers and the Uribe contract and this trade epitomize them.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Good posts. I'd love to see them give up Loney and JBrox and take on Tubagoo Fielder. There is a reason the doyers are the doyers and the Uribe contract and this trade epitomize them.

I have a hard time seeing how Loney and Borx alone get it done. As much as Fielder is overrated throughout the league, that is terrible value for him. I think they need Billingsley in a package for the Brewers to even listen.

ColinCoby

"Duff Man…Oh Yeah!"
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,351.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With Fielder's future salary, I'm not sure how much value the Brewers can really expect to receive in a trade. And who else is going to have the kind of money to pay him $25 million? No the BoSox anymore.

I can't stand Fielder...which means him going to the Doyers would be perfect. Hope it happens.