• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Does Wisconsin play a ranked team this year?

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
An that’s why I said take FSU, Miami, and OU out too. IMO no conference has earned the right for Playoff bias. Certain teams maybe, but conferences heck no.

An 20 years ago is a heck of a longtime. Especially when using criteria for how to judge now.

I'm not even sure what the hell you are talking about.

Bayou Tiger

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Hoopla Cash
$ 600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And what has LSU done this season to get any love? Oh they beat Florida and lost to Troy. Funny thst you want to bitch about the past when today your team is crap and is still ranked.

Oh he mad! You mad Bro?

tenor.gif

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not even sure what the hell you are talking about.

Really? Your shifting the discussion to this? Fine I’ll remind you.

You said the SEC earned the benefit of the doubt when it comes to getting teams in playoffs because they have 5 different teams win it all in 20 years. I disagreed with that fact because one of those teams did it 20 years ago and another 10 years ago and only 1 has won it for 5 years. That’s why the SEC shouldn’t earn the benefit of the doubt.

Bayou Tiger

Hoopla Cash
$ 600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well technically 5 different teams have won NC’s in the last 20 years. Impressive no doubt.

For a combined total of ten....in 20 years. I guess other conferences can all claim this too....with the other half of the championships remaining. LOL. Can you name them...

Jumpman98

GO Broncos-Yankees-Bulls-ND Fighting Irish
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This Saturday (18 Nov) they will host the 19th ranked (AP Poll) Michigan Wolverines.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really? Your shifting the discussion to this? Fine I’ll remind you.

You said the SEC earned the benefit of the doubt when it comes to getting teams in playoffs because they have 5 different teams win it all in 20 years. I disagreed with that fact because one of those teams did it 20 years ago and another 10 years ago and only 1 has won it for 5 years. That’s why the SEC shouldn’t earn the benefit of the doubt.

Ummmm no.

The conversation wasn't even with you, it was with Jim and it was about media bias. You butted in that and said something about 2 teams doesn't make a conference, so I gave the number of teams with BCS/Playoff championships by conference.

I don't know where the fuck you pulled the rest of that shit from.

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For a combined total of ten....in 20 years. I guess other conferences can all claim this too....with the other half of the championships remaining. LOL. Can you name them...

4 of those titles belong to 1 school.
2 each belong to 2 other schools.
1 each to the last 2 schools.

It is impressive no doubt, but considering in the last 5 years, your conference has only had 1 team win an NC I’d say the benefit of the doubt conference wise should be about over. No conference should get the benefit of the doubt. That’s my original argument.

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ummmm no.

The conversation wasn't even with you, it was with Jim and it was about media bias. You butted in that and said something about 2 teams doesn't make a conference, so I gave the number of teams with BCS/Playoff championships by conference.

I don't know where the fuck you pulled the rest of that shit from.

You continued to respond to me having no problem when you conversation was just with Jim.

Ethier learn to read, or stop pretending to be stupid. You know exactly what I’m talking about. An since you have nothing to add to what I’m saying just stop replying to me.

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tell yourself that every time you visit that paper championship the AP gave your team. LOL....
LOL. Must suck to have a team so bad your comeback is something from many seasons ago. I guess losing to Troy will do that to you.

Bayou Tiger

Hoopla Cash
$ 600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
4 of those titles belong to 1 school.
2 each belong to 2 other schools.
1 each to the last 2 schools.

It is impressive no doubt, but considering in the last 5 years, your conference has only had 1 team win an NC I’d say the benefit of the doubt conference wise should be about over. No conference should get the benefit of the doubt. That’s my original argument.

LSU played in another championship game the year they went undefeated and won the SEC CG. So yeah, you make a silly claim, I counter and you then agree...yet you want a "but" in there.

There is no "but". The SEC is still a very strong conference as it is year after year. Nothing has changed. Bama is just the better team.

Bayou Tiger

Hoopla Cash
$ 600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL. Must suck to have a team so bad your comeback is something from many seasons ago. I guess losing to Troy will do that to you.

What has your team done lately Moron ? So fuck off.

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LSU played in another championship game the year they went undefeated and won the SEC CG. So yeah, you make a silly claim, I counter and you then agree...yet you want a "but" in there.

There is no "but". The SEC is still a very strong conference as it is year after year. Nothing has changed. Bama is just the better team.

First the SEC conference sucks this year. No matter how delusional you want to be.

Next my claim is not silly at all. Saying the SEC has continued to earned the benefit of the doubt because of the accomplishments of Alabama is rediculous. This conference has been Alabama then one or two good teams and the rest absolute trash for roughly 3 years now. The benefit of the doubt is starting to run out.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You continued to respond to me having no problem when you conversation was just with Jim.

Ethier learn to read, or stop pretending to be stupid. You know exactly what I’m talking about. An since you have nothing to add to what I’m saying just stop replying to me.

So let me get this straight.

You butted into another conversation, and then blame the other people for their responses not being inline with some shit you made up?

:lol: You get dumber by the day.

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You butted into another conversation, and then blame the other people for their responses not being inline with some shit you made up?

OR

You converse with me continually and have no problem doing that.

Then, when you have no response for what I have in the discussion you say how I “butted in” and how you have “no idea” what I’m talking about.

Stop playing stupid, we both know you aren’t as dumb as you’re portraying right now.

The SEC has stopped earning the benefit of the doubt on bias for everything for about 5 years now.

Sgt Brutus

Goober
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Will Grier for Heisman

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OR

You converse with me continually and have no problem doing that.

Then, when you have no response for what I have in the discussion you say how I “butted in” and have you “have no idea” what I’m talking about.

Stop playing stupid, we both know you aren’t as dumb as you’re portraying right now.

The SEC has stopped earning the benefit of the doubt on bias for everything for about 5 years now.

What part of you replying to me means that's the conversation being talked about do you have trouble with?

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What part of you replying to me means that's the conversation being talked about do you have trouble with?

Are you really trying to say you didn’t reply to me at all? Are you really dumb enough to push that.

Facts are facts, you had no problem replying to me on this subject until your bullshit bias ran out of excuses. Now here we are.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3