• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Does Ole Miss stay ranked after today?

VU63

Almost Charmingly Insane
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,379.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

DHoey

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,893.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
not if Florida takes care of business
You think Florida is good or something? What do you think their best win is so far this year, home against Kentucky or @ Vandy by scoring a total of 13 points?

ericd7633

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It makes me throw up in my mouth that even if we beat michigan, we'd need Penn State to lose in order to go to the B1G CCG. It would be Wisconsin's wet dream.

And like I said in our convo last week, it's a testament to how week the back of the top 25 is this year. I've already said if Nebraska was 3-4 with Ole Miss' schedule, I wouldn't think about ranking them. That FSU game was absolute garbage football on both sides. There had to be a winner but both teams looked like shit. The Bama game was interesting until Bama woke up and rolled. They were up 18 with 3 minutes left and let off the gas and allowed Ole Miss to make it more interesting than it was at the end. Arkansas is unranked and LSU smoked them.

I thought that if they all tied at 7-1 it would come down to the CFP final ranking? If that's the case you won't have to worry about PSU since they lost OOC to Pitt, but maybe I'm wrong?

VU63

Almost Charmingly Insane
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,379.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You think Florida is good or something? What do you think their best win is so far this year, home against Kentucky or @ Vandy by scoring a total of 13 points?
IM not saying they WILL, frankly we should have beat them, but until Florida loses another conference game , they are in the drivers seat

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought that if they all tied at 7-1 it would come down to the CFP final ranking? If that's the case you won't have to worry about PSU since they lost OOC to Pitt, but maybe I'm wrong?
Wait, you're right. Now if michigan loses before we play them, then what I said is true. My bad, good call.

ericd7633

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wait, you're right. Now if michigan loses before we play them, then what I said is true. My bad, good call.

Yeah kind of puts OSU fans in a shitty spot. Lol. Rooting for Michigan to win. But they don't really play anybody that can beat them til OSU so I think they'll be unbeaten when you play them. Then win and you're in.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah kind of puts OSU fans in a shitty spot. Lol. Rooting for Michigan to win. But they don't really play anybody that can beat them til OSU so I think they'll be unbeaten when you play them. Then win and you're in.
Haha I know, I never want to have to even think of doing something like that, but like you said, there's not really anything left on their schedule that should prove to be a problem so I shouldn't have to actively "root" for them. Then again, I thought Penn State shouldn't be a problem either :L.

I think @ Iowa is the closest thing they'll see to any sort of challenge til we play them though.

ericd7633

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Haha I know, I never want to have to even think of doing something like that, but like you said, there's not really anything left on their schedule that should prove to be a problem so I shouldn't have to actively "root" for them. Then again, I thought Penn State shouldn't be a problem either :L.

I think @ Iowa is the closest thing they'll see to any sort of challenge til we play them though.

Yeah I would agree with that. It crazy to think Michigan is 23 point favorites at Michigan State, in terms of where these programs were just two years ago.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah I would agree with that. It crazy to think Michigan is 23 point favorites at Michigan State, in terms of where these programs were just two years ago.
I'm not that shocked at michigan being back up here since they got Harbaugh. He and Hoke ran similar systems so it's not such a dramatic shift in player type like between RRod and Hoke. Their DC, however, is the difference maker. Doing what he did at BC with subpar talent and then coming to michigan had to be like going from a Pontiac to a BMW in terms of personnel.

MSU, however, I can't figure out. This year's defense is just atrocious. Maybe losing Narduzzi was worse than what people thought it would be. I hope they bounce back next year, but if not, it may be a rough road ahead.

Brasky

Till We Can't Be Beat. WON'T. BE. BEAT.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought this thread was for jokes

Don't make a post like that and not expect me to come with a roast

giphy.gif

8085sooner

Homeboard Troll