• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Does Jay Cutler suck?

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cutler's better than Stafford. Agree or disagree?

What does that matter?

Id check out the Lion Board if you want my opinion on Stafford. In fact, I welcome you to stop by the Lions Board and give yours. Just tellum Smitty sentcha. :suds:

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What does that matter?

Id check out the Lion Board if you want my opinion on Stafford. In fact, I welcome you to stop by the Lions Board and give yours. Just tellum Smitty sentcha. :suds:

Since we're already talking about Cutler, I was just too lazy to start a new thread.

AmericanTebowFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude. I've posted with you for a long time under a myriad of your screen names. Just a suggestion, but I propose ****lerForPrez as your new handle! Time to get over Baby Jay, Kyle "The Knock Out" Orton, and Timmy! Broncos have PMFM! No apologies needed!

I love Peyton Manning! Not only is he the best QB in the league, but he's also the best PLAYER in the league. But this thread isn't about Manning. It's about Cutler, so stop acting like a women and stay on topic! You asked if Cutler sucks, but the stats don't support the idea that he sucks. His passer rating is in the mid 90s which is very good. It's a team game. There are a lot of reasons why the Bears are 3-4.

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I love Peyton Manning! Not only is he the best QB in the league, but he's also the best PLAYER in the league. But this thread isn't about Manning. It's about Cutler, so stop acting like a women and stay on topic! You asked if Cutler sucks, but the stats don't support the idea that he sucks. His passer rating is in the mid 90s which is very good. It's a team game. There are a lot of reasons why the Bears are 3-4.

I think Aaron Rodgers is the best, but I agree with you that Cutler doesn't suck. He's just easy to hate because of that pissed-off face that he always seems to have.

TDs3nOut

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

LOL Funny, but weaker than C u n t l er, who I just so happened to draft on my fantasy team!

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Start one and I'll participate.

Okay. I don't think Stafford has really been discussed too much on the general board. Overshadowed by Rodgers maybe. Time to give the other NFC North QB's some attention.

AmericanTebowFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The updated passer ratings are out. Through 7 weeks, Cutler ranks #11 out of 35 with his 94.4 rating. Only 1 spot away from being top 10, so he clearly has been an above average QB so far this season. The problem is the Bears are 3-4, so every INT he throws gets magnified. There have been many key plays that have cost the Bears wins this season. If Forte didn't fumble late in the 4th quarter against the Panthers, they probably would have won that game. Cutler has thrown a few costly INTs, but overall he has been very good.

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The updated passer ratings are out. Through 7 weeks, Cutler ranks #11 out of 35 with his 94.4 rating. Only 1 spot away from being top 10, so he clearly has been an above average QB so far this season. The problem is the Bears are 3-4, so every INT he throws gets magnified. There have been many key plays that have cost the Bears wins this season. If Forte didn't fumble late in the 4th quarter against the Panthers, they probably would have won that game. Cutler has thrown a few costly INTs, but overall he has been very good.

Damn, Kaepernick has fallen behind Jay. Kaepernick is only at 94.3.

LoftonPack80

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The Bears had scored 3 points in the second half of that game and had shot themselves in the foot repeatedly. What makes you think they would have won that game? There is nothing to support that argument and you can't have revisionist history glasses on now after the fact.
Numbers don't lie. The Bears are 0-4 when Cutler has multiple turnovers and 3-0 when he doesn't turn the ball over. That is a microcosm of his career. He is 31 and had been in the league 9 years....what you see is what you're going to get with Jay. He's an above average QB who could be more because of the talent, but for whatever reason the mental part isn't there and at this point you have to just say it's not ever going to be there

boltfan72

ex-Charger fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cutler is Jeff George. Great talent, cannon for an arm, but born to lose. I wish Denver had kept him instead of completely fucking up their franchise and having Peyton Manning fall into their lap during the rebuilding.

podsox

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cutler is an average qb. Nothing more. I'm not going to question his toughness because he took a beating his first couple seasons in Chicago but he is still a crybaby.

TDs3nOut

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cutler is Jeff George. Great talent, cannon for an arm, but born to lose. I wish Denver had kept him instead of completely fucking up their franchise and having Peyton Manning fall into their lap during the rebuilding.

That's one way of thinking about things, I suppose. Personally, I think that Johnny Bronco was pretty instrumental in PMFM "falling into" Denver.

boltfan72

ex-Charger fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's one way of thinking about things, I suppose. Personally, I think that Johnny Bronco was pretty instrumental in PMFM "falling into" Denver.

Of course he was, but you have to admit if it wasn't for McDaniels completely fucking up things may be much different.

But hey, luck is involved sometimes, with every franchise. Mine too.

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

He is a smidge above "sucks". BTW- I he still on his way to elite? ......................In his 10th year?