• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Does Jay Cutler suck?

TDs3nOut

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's very talented, but losing at home to the Phins? Maybe Miami is bad assed :lol::noidea:

NorthernLights88

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cutler has always been, and his ceiling always will be, the epitome of a very talented QB who can't carry a team on his back by himself consistently, but can perform quite well when those around him are also performing well. Cutler is a lot like Favre (though not at that level), in that he has great athletic ability for his position, and one of the best arms in the game today, but he just isn't there mentally consistently enough to do it without some quality help.

TDs3nOut

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cutler has always been, and his ceiling always will be, the epitome of a very talented QB who can't carry a team on his back by himself consistently, but can perform quite well when those around him are also performing well. Cutler is a lot like Favre (though not at that level), in that he has great athletic ability for his position, and one of the best arms in the game today, but he just isn't there mentally consistently enough to do it without some quality help.

I didn't see the game today, but as a Bronco fan who has watched Baby Jay play quite a few times, I wasn't too surprised to see that he apparently threw a fart at an inopportune time.

Thruthefog

Can'tre Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah. Ain't it great?

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
19fae8d03dc6f482c27d6d2a6b7c0b0d6c8920b194eaa3d1bf1ce3839c01c5fc.jpg

AmericanTebowFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That was a team meltdown by the Bears today. Cutler wasn't very good, but receivers dropped key passes and the defense was terrible. Part of it also was they caught the Dolphins at the wrong time. Miami was motivated to play a HUGE game after blowing the game against the Packers last week. I watched this game and the Dolphins played GREAT.

Cutler doesn't suck. His career stats are pretty good, and so far this season he has a passer rating in the mid 90s which is excellent. But he's not a top 10 QB yet either. He's just outside the top 10, which makes him above average. He's a good, but not great QB.

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He doesn't suck. He's a good QB (arguably, barely a good QB), but he needs to work on consistency and throwing less picks.

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That was a team meltdown by the Bears today. Cutler wasn't very good, but receivers dropped key passes and the defense was terrible. Part of it also was they caught the Dolphins at the wrong time. Miami was motivated to play a HUGE game after blowing the game against the Packers last week. I watched this game and the Dolphins played GREAT.

Cutler doesn't suck. His career stats are pretty good, and so far this season he has a passer rating in the mid 90s which is excellent. But he's not a top 10 QB yet either. He's just outside the top 10, which makes him above average. He's a good, but not great QB.

Sounds a lot like Kaepernick. People hate him and always want to blame him, but when you look at his numbers, they're actually pretty good.

AmericanTebowFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't see the game today, but as a Bronco fan who has watched Baby Jay play quite a few times, I wasn't too surprised to see that he apparently threw a fart at an inopportune time.

Not sure how you can call Cutler a baby. Remember that massive hit to the chest in the San Francisco game? The guy takes those hits like a man. He keeps playing after hits that would knock most QBs out. So how is he a baby? He's as tough as they come.

NorthernLights88

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

As a Vikings fan who has seen a lot of Jay Cutler games, especially since he got to Chicago, that's classic Jay for you. Of course, any Vikings fan would have loved to have him over Christian Ponder, but Jay still throws up enough turds at inopportune times to remind anyone watching that there are a lot more quarterbacks to long for before Jay Cutler.

NorthernLights88

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure how you can call Cutler a baby. Remember that massive hit to the chest in the San Francisco game? The guy takes those hits like a man. He keeps playing after hits that would knock most QBs out. So how is he a baby? He's as tough as they come.

Like I said, Cutler is basically a poor man's Brett Favre in every way imaginable, though maybe a bit more mobile.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Hahahaha. I like you. You're funny.

TDs3nOut

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Dude. I've posted with you for a long time under a myriad of your screen names. Just a suggestion, but I propose ****lerForPrez as your new handle! Time to get over Baby Jay, Kyle "The Knock Out" Orton, and Timmy! Broncos have PMFM! No apologies needed!

TDs3nOut

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol can't post C u n t l er!

NorthernLights88

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He doesn't suck. He's a good QB (arguably, barely a good QB), but he needs to work on consistency and throwing less picks.

For many years now, people have talked about Cutler's potential. The guy is 31 years old now, and in his 9th NFL season. At this point, he is what he is, and any team hoping to win with him at QB shouldn't expect anything to change significantly.

Thruthefog

Can'tre Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Some of you talk as if Cutler sucking was a bad thing.