• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

POLL Does Gronk REALLY stay retired?

Does Gronk stay retired?

• Yes, hes done with football. Enjoy retirement you big dummy.

• He'll get the itch, and comes back around week 8 in 2019.

• He comes back in 2020 after a year off.

• He comes back strictly for the Patriots team buffet Potato Salad.

Results are only viewable after voting.

BostonBlackie

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Brady runs faster 40 time now than in combine. Must be roids.

Pure Steel

Hoopla Cash
$ 402.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wait,,,are you actually posting clips of games the Cowboys did shitty in and think that is a dig at me or will upset me in any way, all because your ex-player took steroids?
That's literally one of the most pathetic things I've seen on here this month. :pound::pound::pound:

It’s beyond pathetic, probably thinking it was like A Clockwork Orange where they tortured him by stretching his eyelids open.....As he frantically googles Clockwork Orange.......

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It’s beyond pathetic, probably thinking it was like A Clockwork Orange where they tortured him by stretching his eyelids open.....As he frantically googles Clockwork Orange.......
Oh, I know a clockwork orange very well. I still can't listen to opera...

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn, his suit is actually falling off of his shoulders. He may be sick. I wonder if there is more to this story

Patriots training staff stopped giving him roids since he's not on the active roster. only answer I can come up with

Carnzo

Go Pats!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Patriots training staff stopped giving him roids since he's not on the active roster. only answer I can come up with
Nah, without Big Papi his source dried up. When Ortiz is better and gets out of the hospital Gronk will be a giant again.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nah, without Big Papi his source dried up. When Ortiz is better and gets out of the hospital Gronk will be a giant again.

Oh right.. My bad... This ^^^ is why Gronk lost so much weight. lol

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mike Florio: 40 percent chance Rob Gronkowski comes back

Rob Gronkowski unretiring and playing in 2019 is a storyline that will never go away.

It continued Tuesday with Pro Football Talk's Mike Florio reporting his potential for a first annual unretirement is at 40 percent. He notes Gronkowski is enjoying the summer and doesn't need the money, but the deciding factor could be Tom Brady reaching out directly to the tight end to try and get him to return.

Another thing to consider is if Bill Belichick would be open to Gronkowski returning in the middle of a season, but Florio says he's been very supportive of Gronkowski through the whole process and there's been a "general softening" of Belichick.

It's worth noting Florio is the one who reported this and he has historically been very close to Drew Rosenhaus, Gronkowski's agent, so it could be coming from him.

Regardless, this truly is a storyline that will not go away even into the season.

Pure Steel

Hoopla Cash
$ 402.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mike Florio: 40 percent chance Rob Gronkowski comes back

Rob Gronkowski unretiring and playing in 2019 is a storyline that will never go away.

It continued Tuesday with Pro Football Talk's Mike Florio reporting his potential for a first annual unretirement is at 40 percent. He notes Gronkowski is enjoying the summer and doesn't need the money, but the deciding factor could be Tom Brady reaching out directly to the tight end to try and get him to return.

Another thing to consider is if Bill Belichick would be open to Gronkowski returning in the middle of a season, but Florio says he's been very supportive of Gronkowski through the whole process and there's been a "general softening" of Belichick.

It's worth noting Florio is the one who reported this and he has historically been very close to Drew Rosenhaus, Gronkowski's agent, so it could be coming from him.

Regardless, this truly is a storyline that will not go away even into the season.

60% chance he doesn't.....

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will be surprised if this happens based on the weight loss which appears to be mostly muscle mass

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
then you read this. hes bought into plyability full time.

Rob Gronkowski ‘hasn’t lifted’ since retiring in late March (Report)

So long as the Patriots have a roster hole at tight end and the memory of Rob Gronkowski’s prime remains fresh, speculation will continue to run rampant that Gronk could come out of retirement.

Monday was no exception.

Scott Zolak, co-host of 98.5 The Sports Hub midday show, Zolak & Bertrand, explored the circumstances of a possible Gronkowski comeback during the show’s opening segments. A former Patriots quarterback who also serves as the radio color commentator for New England games, Zolak called a midseason return the most likely scenario for Gronkowski’s return. The key question, Zolak said, is if Gronk could get himself into football shape within roughly three weeks — should he want to play football again.
Gronkowski said earlier this month he’s down to 250 pounds after playing his nine-year career in the 265-270 range. One of Zolak’s final opening comments Monday seemed to explain why.

“I talked to his girlfriend, Camille Kostek, down at that cheerleading thing. She’s like, he hasn’t lifted anymore,” Zolak said. “And it’s not like he hasn’t lifted since he retired. She goes, ‘He has not been putting weight on his back for a while now.’ He’s been doing the band training. And he feels like a different guy.”

Zolak added later in the show: “I think the door’s open to him [returning] more than people think. I really do.”

BostonBlackie

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gronkowski said earlier this month he’s down to 250 pounds after playing his nine-year career in the 265-270 range. One of Zolak’s final opening comments Monday seemed to explain why.

“I talked to his girlfriend, Camille Kostek, down at that cheerleading thing. She’s like, he hasn’t lifted anymore,” Zolak said. “And it’s not like he hasn’t lifted since he retired. She goes, ‘He has not been putting weight on his back for a while now.’ He’s been doing the band training. And he feels like a different guy.”

Anybody with a bad back and several surgeries under their belt gets this.