• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

POLL Does Gronk REALLY stay retired?

Does Gronk stay retired?

• Yes, hes done with football. Enjoy retirement you big dummy.

• He'll get the itch, and comes back around week 8 in 2019.

• He comes back in 2020 after a year off.

• He comes back strictly for the Patriots team buffet Potato Salad.

Results are only viewable after voting.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
better excuse than mine. i got boarded so hard, i went airborne after i hit the boards. landed flat on my back. cracked 2 bones in my lower back and tore a muscle clean off. my ass opened up. weird feeling, having your sphincter spasming.
Ouch. I broke two vertebrae in my back and on in my neck (two separate incidents). Never the same since. Tons of other issues too. Both Shoulders need tt be done but won't do it. One hip a little f'ed up and one ankle so bad it sprained two to three times per year until I gave shit up. But, the NFL didn't come calling so it doesn't really matter at this point.

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ouch. I broke two vertebrae in my back and on in my neck (two separate incidents). Never the same since. Tons of other issues too. Both Shoulders need tt be done but won't do it. One hip a little f'ed up and one ankle so bad it sprained two to three times per year until I gave shit up. But, the NFL didn't come calling so it doesn't really matter at this point.

No broken bones ever. No ligament damage ever. All my hair. All my original teeth, cavity free. Low HDL colesterol. Low PSA reading. No polyps. No risk of diabetes. Blood pressure in line.

I'm doing something right.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No broken bones ever. No ligament damage ever. All my hair. All my original teeth, cavity free. Low HDL colesterol. Low PSA reading. No polyps. No risk of diabetes. Blood pressure in line.

I'm doing something right.
not enough rough sex...No way a man could have dated my College girlfriend and get out injury free...

BostonBlackie

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No doubt.

Never once had a fist fight either.

Not good for your teeth.

"The poorest way to face life is to face it with a sneer,” he said. “A cynical habit of thought and speech, a readiness to criticize work which the critic himself never tries to perform, an intellectual aloofness which will not accept contact with life's realities—all these are marks, not ... of superiority but of weakness.”

"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; .........."

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rob Gronkowski Lays Out What He’ll Need From Tom Brady For Patriots Return

Could that change with a little help from Patriots quarterback and Gronk’s close friend, Tom Brady? It’s possible, Gronkowski told ESPN’s Adam Schefter, but his list of demands is, uh, let’s just say different. “I’m gonna be doing his treatment, doing his pliability, and if he comes over and rubs some CBDMedic on me,” Gronkowski told Schefter on Schefter’s podcast, “then I’ll feel twice as good then and I’ll be ready to go. “There would have to be some rules, like ‘All right, am I just showing up to the game? Like, are you going to give me a game plan on Saturday? Do I have to stay at the hotel the night before?’ What if I just showed up to the game one day and just did the transaction?” The CBD line was a nice little plug for Gronkowski’s business ventures, but there’s probably plenty of truth to the second part about not having to practice. And as long as Bill Belichick is calling the shots in New England, there’s no way that’s going to fly. So don’t hold your breath on a return. “Can you do that? Is that possible?” Gronkowski continued. “If I just showed up to the game, no practice, no nothing, I went over the script with Tom in my backyard on Saturday and showed up to the game on Sunday and was ready to go. How crazy would that be? “And I just have like five plays in the game, they’re all go routes and he just launches up the ball to me five times. … Just throw me the ball five times. I’ve got five plays.”

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
interesting

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fuck Gronk with all the Prima Dona "If Tommy Calls Me and asks real pretty I'll play" fuck that noise don't give into that Bullshit. If he wanted to play he should have had his ass in camp.

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fuck Gronk with all the Prima Dona "If Tommy Calls Me and asks real pretty I'll play" fuck that noise don't give into that Bullshit. If he wanted to play he should have had his ass in camp.
but like the article (and gronk) says, what if he showed up on saturdays, game planned, and showed up sunday for gameday?

i.e

no practice. give him 5-10 plays a game.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
but like the article (and gronk) says, what if he showed up on saturdays, game planned, and showed up sunday for gameday?

i.e

no practice. give him 5-10 plays a game.
So kiss his ass? Give him special treatment? Hmm sure doesn't sound like the Patriot way to me. If that is that plan then I sure would lose a lot of respect for BB.

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So kiss his ass? Give him special treatment? Hmm sure doesn't sound like the Patriot way to me. If that is that plan then I sure would lose a lot of respect for BB.
you must have forgotten about a guy named seau who had that same thing going here.

seau didnt practice much if at all when he was here.