• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

...does anyone else smell

Winged_Wheel88

ND 14 UM 45
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Tox was on, he would of said something to insult me back. It's how we roll.

I guess from now on I will only be a serious poster on this board.

I didn't realize we couldn't have some friendly banter with other posters on here without it getting all political.

Sorry.

Funniest post of the day.

Forty_Sixand2

Sleeper Pick
The Nation's Capital (where the news comes from)
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Tox was on, he would of said something to insult me back. It's how we roll.

I guess from now on I will only be a serious poster on this board.

I didn't realize we couldn't have some friendly banter with other posters on here without it getting all political.

Sorry.

What exactly would you like me to say or do, to make you feel better.....I did not detect the fucking sarcasm, or get your stupid .gif. Do you want an apology, a reach around, a cash reward. I am not sure what you want. I didn't delete the thread. In fact I started this one in jest with regards to the last one. have you gotten enough attention yet.

EXACTLY

What

Do

You

Want....

filosofy29

Back
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, that Kraken-babyhead-monster was a giveaway to me, at least.

Dacks, in your avatar, is that dude holding a pipe? A cigar? A spliff? It's been driving me crazy, lol.

IPostedWhat

I'm So High Right Now
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok my last post on this before going to work.

46&2,

Last night you were saying shit about me when I wasn't even logged on. Now I could of easily assumed as well that you were serious and got a whole bunch on sand in my vagina, but no, I came right back at ya with some of my own shit to say about you. I didn't see you cry about that?

People bash each other all the time on the other forum, and sometimes really mean it. I don't see you as their White Knight coming to their rescue? Why not say something to those people as well? What was it about this time that really made it different?

This is a message board, people say shit and there is smack talk all the time. You decided to call me out for some reason even though you were wrong in your assumptions. So suddenly that's my fault that you couldn't detect the sarcasm? I'm the bad guy now? Why not ask me if I'm serious before jumping to conclusions. Then none of this would even of happened. Yet you say I'm looking for attention?

You then proceed to start a thread and post something that is pretty much similar as to what I was doing to Tox, yet I'm in the wrong still?

I have nothing against you man, and I'm really not pissed at all. I just think some of the way things are viewed on here are hypocritical and fucked up is all.

/rant

Forty_Sixand2

Sleeper Pick
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok my last post on this before going to work.

46&2,

Last night you were saying shit about me when I wasn't even logged on. Now I could of easily assumed as well that you were serious and got a whole bunch on sand in my vagina, but no, I came right back at ya with some of my own shit to say about you. I didn't see you cry about that?

People bash each other all the time on the other forum, and sometimes really mean it. I don't see you as their White Knight coming to their rescue? Why not say something to those people as well? What was it about this time that really made it different?

This is a message board, people say shit and there is smack talk all the time. You decided to call me out for some reason even though you were wrong in your assumptions. So suddenly that's my fault that you couldn't detect the sarcasm? I'm the bad guy now? Why not ask me if I'm serious before jumping to conclusions. Then none of this would even of happened. Yet you say I'm looking for attention?

You then proceed to start a thread and post something that is pretty much similar as to what I was doing to Tox, yet I'm in the wrong still?

I have nothing against you man, and I'm really not pissed at all. I just think some of the way things are viewed on here are hypocritical and fucked up is all.

/rant

Here are my thoughts on this whole ordeal.....

IT IS FUCKING FRIDAY!!!!!

two%20girls%20making%20out.jpg

Dacks

Militant Pacifist
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dacks, in your avatar, is that dude holding a pipe? A cigar? A spliff? It's been driving me crazy, lol.

Took me forever to figure out what you were seeing. There's nothing in my hand. It's just open, thumb up, with fingers pointing to the right (from our perspective). That black square at the top of my thumb is just something on the wall behind me.

I wish it was a spliff...

filosofy29

Back
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Took me forever to figure out what you were seeing. There's nothing in my hand. It's just open, thumb up, with fingers pointing to the right (from our perspective). That black square at the top of my thumb is just something on the wall behind me.

I wish it was a spliff...

lol, awesome. Damn, I should never ask questions, the mystery is always of more intrigue than the actual story eh?....at least that's what my wife says! :D

Dacks

Militant Pacifist
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Donnatello. Hands down. Raph was a fairy...

How come any turtle who shows a little depth and emotion gets labelled a fairy? Turtles are people too, you know!

HonusWagner66

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What's all this SportsHoopla about?

I missed it cause I was on the baseball board arguing semantics about whether some of the Pirates' trades were losses with merit or epic losses due to poor talent evaluation.

Stupid baseball.

Forty_Sixand2

Sleeper Pick
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What's all this SportsHoopla about?

I missed it cause I was on the baseball board arguing semantics about whether some of the Pirates' trades were losses with merit or epic losses due to poor talent evaluation.

Stupid baseball.

...nothing really, but you can read through this thread and kind of get the gist...

FTR, I like the direction the Buccos are taking and will be going to the game on Thursday.