• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Dodgers Is The Best Team Period

Status
Not open for further replies.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Some of the teams have better records only because they played the best at the beginning and rolled right on with that type of game all season and props to the Atlanta Braves for playing so well, but the Dodgers started off bad being a new team, injuries and getting together. Then they started playing the best and don't forget in order to pass almost everyone one up in the standings, they had to win even when the best lost -They did that and some.

The Dodgers is flat out the hottest and best team in the MLB. The rest of the good teams come in second through whatever. Sorry chuckles
:lol:

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's right. They're hot right now. You just better hope they don't peak too early. The real test will be to see what happens when they get kicked in the nuts for a few games.

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
TLF, listen to me. And listen good.

We don't want this brand of bullshit on the MLB board so don't bring it here. Keep that shit on the NBA board.

Do you understand? I'm asking nicely.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's right. They're hot right now. You just better hope they don't peak too early. The real test will be to see what happens when they get kicked in the nuts for a few games.

Trust me - I am hoping big time -lol. That's the main reason I haven't commented on them sooner. I remember going to Dodgers games 40 years ago and it was always guaranteed they would beat the Pirates and miss the playoffs. They would always have one or two good streaks, then go into a slump and disappear for the playoffs.

Somehow, this team feels different though and they are doing things I haven't seen them do in my life time

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
TLF, listen to me. And listen good.

We don't want this brand of bullshit on the MLB board so don't bring it here. Keep that shit on the NBA board.

Do you understand? I'm asking nicely.

I would just like to know what is so bad about pointing out that the Dodgers is the best team in baseball. That is just a little friendly banter and certainly not nearly as bad as what I've seen by your many friends in this mlb forum.

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would just like to know what is so bad about pointing out that the Dodgers is the best team in baseball. That is just a little friendly banter and certainly not nearly as bad as what I've seen by your many friends in this mlb forum.

You have shown zero interest in the Dodgers all season and now you show up and start talking shit. This thread is NBA bullshit that attracts trolls like shit attracts flies. There is an existing thread called NL West Talk. You didn't need to start this thread.

We don't want this here and the MLB board is not going to turn into the NBA bullshit.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They have no experience in postseason action. They have the best pitcher by far, but they are a long way away from the best team.

Cardinals would sweep em in a series. Also Reds, Pirates and Braves have more experience and better all-around team. 5th best in NL right now. You could slide past Pirates bc they are don't have any experience either, but I would take them over the Dodgers still.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You have shown zero interest in the Dodgers all season and now you show up and start talking shit. This thread is NBA bullshit that attracts trolls like shit attracts flies. There is an existing thread called NL West Talk. You didn't need to start this thread.

We don't want this here and the MLB board is not going to turn into the NBA bullshit.

So just because I haven't talked about the Dodgers, means I'm not allowed to now?

I haven't talked about them because they have had a history of playing good and then doing a total collapse over the last two decades. That was my train of thought up til now and who knows they might still do that, but I have noticed that they are doing something a little different from past times and tells me they have a good shot, but whatever

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Congratulation to the l.a. dodgers for their streak against TERRIBLE Miami, well below .500 Philadelphia, and well below .500 N.Y. Mets.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Congratulation to the l.a. dodgers for their streak against TERRIBLE Miami, well below .500 Philadelphia, and well below .500 N.Y. Mets.

Perhaps, but I wasn't really looking at that alone. They did what they were supposed to in Miami and there was nothing impressive about that even though most or all of those teams now have the Dodgers games circled with a bulls eye painted on their backs - lol

What I have been impressed with is that it appears that each team really starts out with the toughest defense of their season against the Dodgers. That's normal when a team suddenly becomes one of the best. What I have found impressive is that in each series the Dodgers has found ways to break through and take games and the series. For me the fact that they are learning and growing while figuring it out is what is more important because the playoffs and world series if they make it that far is what will be needed.

Best of luck to your Marlins - hope they turn it around though

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They have no experience in postseason action. They have the best pitcher by far, but they are a long way away from the best team.

Cardinals would sweep em in a series. Also Reds, Pirates and Braves have more experience and better all-around team. 5th best in NL right now. You could slide past Pirates bc they are don't have any experience either, but I would take them over the Dodgers still.

I don't think so. Kershaw and Greinke right now are almost an automatic win and the Cards pitching has been getting embarrassed by mediocre teams.

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

:wtf:

Have you not been watching baseball for the last two months?

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think so. Kershaw and Greinke right now are almost an automatic win and the Cards pitching has been getting embarrassed by mediocre teams.

Pirates would give the dodgers more fits than the cards. Like I said, we'll see what happens when the dodgers get kicked in the nuts for a few games.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:wtf:

Have you not been watching baseball for the last two months?

There are some extremely good teams in baseball and I consider the MLB considerably more balanced then the NBA in the terms of who can win, so by any means I am not saying it's automatic for the Dodgers to win a world series, but I do think they are the best right now because in order to get their record they had to keep winning when the other teams that was already there, lost. It is really tough to pass other teams up in the standings like the Dodgers have done. I think that is what most of the other fans like Cardinals, Pirates, Atlanta and etc are missing

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pirates would give the dodgers more fits than the cards. Like I said, we'll see what happens when the dodgers get kicked in the nuts for a few games.

Hopefully they will kick them back and make it equal. I think the Dodgers can handle both of those teams. I think it would be the AL teams that will give them more problems if anyone and that will depend on how well the Dodgers keep pitching

navamind

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"Dodgers is the best team period"

Big brain am winning again! I am the greetest!

Status
Not open for further replies.