• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Do you want Rex Ryan as Coach OR DC?

HC or DC

• Head Coach

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Defensive Coordinator

Votes: 2 100.0%
  • Like the way it is

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Like I've been trying to tell @johnson , Sammy is awesome. It's just a matter of feeding him the ball.

And Taylor is playing good.

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You don't just get to pick a game to prove your point. If you did, this would be a great one. Taylor and Watkins have looked awesome this half.

But we've both watched plenty of games this year and I could point to a few to show that Watkins was not worth two first round draft picks and that Taylor isn't that good.

If both these guys consistently played like THIS...I'd be eating crow with a smile.

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rex should have thrown the flag on that big pass play which led to the Ware TD.

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You don't just get to pick a game to prove your point. If you did, this would be a great one. Taylor and Watkins have looked awesome this half.

But we've both watched plenty of games this year and I could point to a few to show that Watkins was not worth two first round draft picks and that Taylor isn't that good.

If both these guys consistently played like THIS...I'd be eating crow with a smile.

Well there's a flip side to that coin too. In Foxboro is not a matchup for an I told you so either.

Just saying, when Sammy does nothing, it's on the coaches and the QB, not on Sammy.

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rex should have thrown the flag on that big pass play which led to the Ware TD.

For sure. Could be a big week if Bills pull this out. Plenty of time, but Chargers and Bucs are winning. Need the Saints and Titans to step it up.

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So I guess your point stands about why draft that WR with no QB (at the time) and not use him... which is hard to argue. But I love Watkins.

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Spoke too soon.:doh:

But they aren't throwing to Sammy anymore.

Like I said, wish Rex was better at in-game managment and adjusting.

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can only watch Alex Smith dissect the Bills D for so much longer. Can we please stop this guy? Lots of teams have done it. Defense looks terrible. This game is slowly drifting toward "same ol' Bills" territory...

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
REX YOU IDIOT! That's two plays that would have been reversed if you'd just thrown the friggin' flag.

I changed my mind. Put me down for DC. This guy can't even grasp head coaching basics.

Bills still suck. I'm done watching the turd show until next year. These guys are no longer interesting.

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes. Frustrating is an understatement.

Refs should be suspended too. Just pathetic.

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Refs were bad (as usual), but they have replay for a reason. You just have to have a coach slightly above stupid to know when a play is important and there's a close call to throw the flag.

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But you must see a good QB when you watch Taylor? If anything, he doesn't run enough. I think he might try too much to not be seen as a "running QB". But he missed a few today. That said, he has a good arm, accurate and makes good decisions (most of the time). It is obvious that talent is there, and that's why I won't say same old Bills. We're done this year, but there us finally something to look forward to.

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But you must see a good QB when you watch Taylor? If anything, he doesn't run enough. I think he might try too much to not be seen as a "running QB". But he missed a few today. That said, he has a good arm, accurate and makes good decisions (most of the time). It is obvious that talent is there, and that's why I won't say same old Bills. We're done this year, but there us finally something to look forward to.

I'm really not sold on him. He has some moments where he looks great, but also has had entire games where he seems incapable of completing a pass to a player more than five feet in front of him. He wasn't good in either game against the Patriots. He was great for one half against the Chiefs but disappeared (along with many others) in the second half.

Don't get me wrong, I haven't given up on him either. But I'm not excited about the Bills because of him. I've seen too much pathetic failure by this organization for that.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm really not sold on him. He has some moments where he looks great, but also has had entire games where he seems incapable of completing a pass to a player more than five feet in front of him. He wasn't good in either game against the Patriots. He was great for one half against the Chiefs but disappeared (along with many others) in the second half.

Don't get me wrong, I haven't given up on him either. But I'm not excited about the Bills because of him. I've seen too much pathetic failure by this organization for that.

I think he has the talent, but maybe not the ability to read defenses well enough. I agree that he tends to check down too much, but that could also be game plan?

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think he has the talent, but maybe not the ability to read defenses well enough. I agree that he tends to check down too much, but that could also be game plan?

I must be watching different games.

Sure, there's some check downs (I would too if Shady McCoy was catching them)
But mostly, I see consistent deep targets (many of which hit).

I don't know what happened in the second half at Arrowhead, but I do know what happened in London (EJ gave away 14 points in a minute)... only to come all the way back and have a terrible PI call create a scoring chance to win it... which Hurns did by a fingernail (with Corey Graham right behind him by the way, coming up limp with a groin injury.... but I digress)

Was expecting to beat the Giants, but they came to Buffalo and whooped our asses. Sometimes you just lose.

So yes "other than that" (a bad half at KC, and a bad game vs the Giants, this is what I expected). And Taylor has exceeded my expectations by a wide, wide margin.

Rex, has taken the defense backwards though, which I hate... but he is THE reason Taylor is not in another uniform. So I'll give his defense a break. Missing all three Williams' doesn't help... but few in the media talk about that.

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Bills play three garbage teams in the next four weeks and the one good one (Jets) they've beaten. For a team that doesn't suck...this should be a recipe to make the playoffs.

The Jets and Steelers have a much tougher road. KC's is pretty easy.

I hate the Bills because I look at the nice cards they've been dealt with the schedule, but I know them....they will poop the bed.

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Bills play three garbage teams in the next four weeks and the one good one (Jets) they've beaten. For a team that doesn't suck...this should be a recipe to make the playoffs.

The Jets and Steelers have a much tougher road. KC's is pretty easy.

I hate the Bills because I look at the nice cards they've been dealt with the schedule, but I know them....they will poop the bed.

They've already pooped it with the Jags game (and Chiefs). Steelers offense is too good to fail, and KC has us H2H. I fear even at 10-6, we are done.

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Big game for Shady on deck! Hope his revenge is sweet!

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They've already pooped it with the Jags game (and Chiefs). Steelers offense is too good to fail, and KC has us H2H. I fear even at 10-6, we are done.

I think 9-7 would get it done. I see Pittsburgh losing a few more and the Jets are essentially tied with the Bills at the moment until the last week of the season.

BoiseStateFan27

Sir Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 364.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure I would want him as a defensive coordinator at the moment

he took an incredibly talented defense with one of the best pass rushes in the NFL and has completely destroyed it

If I was told before the season that the offense would play like it has I would have expected a much better record.