• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Do you remember these protein bars from the 80s

The Foot

Hoopla Cash
$ 824.64
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Were you a fatty?

192197014_98734af6f1.jpg

Or did you have other "issues"?

:dhd:

handz-off-anti-mastubatory-gum.jpg
I was a little meaty lol. My mom was just a health nut she was always trying to get us to eat better but we didn't listen. She would sneak wheat germ in my peanut butter and jelly sandwiches and I could always tell sobieski would make her make new ones lol. But for the reo
But of course that's not it....................
@The Foot
When you remember what it is you best post it.....................
I will sammy

The Foot

Hoopla Cash
$ 824.64
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Appetite suppressant lol

The Foot

Hoopla Cash
$ 824.64
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My mom was a health food nut. She was always pushing things from the health store on us. Those bars were the only thing I liked so she bought them a lot so I wouldn't eat regular chocolate. She used to hide wheat germ in my peanuttbutter and jelly sandwiches but I could always tell when she did and I'd make her make me a new one. She was the best mom I the world though ust so nice and caring. I didn't get a lot of discipline though lol. God rest her sole.

averagejoe

You fell victim to one of the classic blunders.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My mom was a health food nut. She was always pushing things from the health store on us. Those bars were the only thing I liked so she bought them a lot so I wouldn't eat regular chocolate. She used to hide wheat germ in my peanuttbutter and jelly sandwiches but I could always tell when she did and I'd make her make me a new one. She was the best mom I the world though ust so nice and caring. I didn't get a lot of discipline though lol. God rest her sole.
Health food nut?
Man, my parents were first generation immigrant children.
So I grew up eating sardines, cow hearts, duck, rabbit and blood sausage. Not kidding either.
Still eat the sardines. Love 'em.

moxie

Polite as fuck.
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,538.64
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

hehehe... I see what you did there.

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hehehe... I see what you did there.
No Mox, he didn't mean to do that....................lol.............that said, the FF boards would not be the same without ol' Foot and his shitty spelling, goofy assed threads and just regular old "Footisms". @The Foot : Git yer shit together and get back into tMBBRL Leagues next year.

moxie

Polite as fuck.
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,538.64
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No Mox, he didn't mean to do that....................lol.............that said, the FF boards would not be the same without ol' Foot and his shitty spelling, goofy assed threads and just regular old "Footisms". @The Foot : Git yer shit together and get back into tMBBRL Leagues next year.
:dhd:
I was giving him the benefit of the doubt! Plus, it made me giggled :laugh:

Barilko

Probably at hockey or some dam concert you tell me
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Aw man I know I think highly of you guys to solve a problem and I though for sure one of you brainiacs would have known this but I think I over reached on this question. You seem to have a an answer for every question. But thanks for trying everyone I appreciate it.
my training was trying to decide if i preferred Kashmir or Citreol or Lebanese while working my left elbow with
1d0db9d8f22724efd879e3e7f26b1aab.jpg

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do you remember these protein bars from the 80s

I think they still have the ones that didn't sell at Ocean State Job Lots.

Karla58

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There was a protein bar in a gold wrapper that had a very high protein amount 29 or 30 grams. It was only sold at GNC. It was called "The Uncandy Bar"! Then it just disappeared... It was the height of the protein bar craze so I don't understand why it disappeared. Could be the name, I guess. It was better than the Power Bar. No tiger on the package. No designs at all. Hope this is what you were thinking of all those years ago when you started this post.

tabascojet

king of cake
Hoopla Cash
$ 554,070.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There was a protein bar in a gold wrapper that had a very high protein amount 29 or 30 grams. It was only sold at GNC. It was called "The Uncandy Bar"! Then it just disappeared... It was the height of the protein bar craze so I don't understand why it disappeared. Could be the name, I guess. It was better than the Power Bar. No tiger on the package. No designs at all. Hope this is what you were thinking of all those years ago when you started this post.
hockey fan from alabama who likes extra protein....oh hi there

tabascojet

king of cake
Hoopla Cash
$ 554,070.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No worries guys. It's none of those. I was a kid in the 80s too but my mom used to get these bars from the health store so I would eat them instead of regular chocolate bars. I just thought they were more popular but maybe they were not distributed everywhere or all that popular
for your mom you say....
41i%2BGr208NL._SX425_.jpg

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol karla joined to make this post! Love it.