• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Do you like or dislike the new wave of hatred for the Seahawks?

Do you like or dislike the new wave of hatred for the Seahawks?

• Total voters

Logicallylethal

Hoopla Cash
$ 933.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Never thought I'd see the day where the Seahawks receive this much hate...nationally and from teams and fans outside of our division.

It's crazy, because as much as we root against the teams in our division (and they root against us) I feel like we (Hawks, Cards, Rams, 49ers) all have sort of a mutual respect for each other's team.

It's random fans and trolls from different regions that start troll threads and leave troll comments on social media. Any ESPN post lurk through the comments and there is a Seahawk troll saying "Seahawks should have ran the ball." Fans that aren't even in our conference celebrating and rejoicing when we lose.

As a Seahawk fan do you guys enjoy all his this new found hatred or is it annoying to see it everywhere?

chf

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sure it can be tiresome, but you just have to keep reminding yourself of the DECADES where we were essentially irrelevant, and didn't raise the ire of pretty much anybody, except some die-hard AFC West fans.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As long as the Seahawks are rolling, I'm good. Means we get to throw it back at them.

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It just gets funnier to me. The redundant comments are lame, but they just offend me because they lack any originality, not because theyre talking shit about the Hawks.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also you can also predict the posters who are going to talk shit.

Seahawk Sal

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
UH, what hatred? Seriously, where is all this hatred, which is a very strong word, supposedly being displayed?

If it exists, I'd guess it's among the uninformed crowd or young. {;-)

seahawksfan234

Radical Moderate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I actually find it kind of amusing that people seem convinced the Seahawks are suddenly out of playoff contention because of an OT loss on the road against a team we struggle with every year.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Success breeds jealousy *shrugs* Just wait till next Sunday against the Packers, the Seahawk Hate o'meter going to explode!

Shockingly, the Seahawks are seen as the Bad Guys. Cheaters who use PED's, who have a Cheater head coach from USC.

I say We revel in it, savor the moment! Like a pig who rolls around in a slop made from the tears and broken dream of the teams we've beaten. lol #GoHawks

chf

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
UH, what hatred? Seriously, where is all this hatred, which is a very strong word, supposedly being displayed?

If it exists, I'd guess it's among the uninformed crowd or young. {;-)

Just hang around here some more Sal, and you'll find it.

Itsmytime

I love Beer.
Hoopla Cash
$ 6.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I actually find it kind of amusing that people seem convinced the Seahawks are suddenly out of playoff contention because of an OT loss on the road against a team we struggle with every year.

I have been saying that ALL DAY even to some Seahawk fans

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Exactly what I predicted. We lose, everyone will blast us.... and IMO we win in Green Bay and then everyone will say, "OMG Seattle rocks!"

gohusk

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Couldn't care less. They hate everything on the main board. Just don't go there. Nothing intelligent comes out of posting there anyway. I honestly don't know why I bother with it to tell you the truth.

Cave_Johnson

R.I.P. Bob Saget
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm more puzzled by some of it than anything. I get it from the 49ers, Cards, Rams or Packers but it seems like a disproportionate amount of certain other teams fans have real sticks up their butts about the Seahawks.

And like some have mentioned the unoriginal "should have run the ball" jokes get old. Initially there were some funny memes or whatever about the SB and even now some new stuff comes up. But damn every time there's a story about a Seahawks player on any website there's several comedic geniuses repeating the same shit over and over again in the comment section.

Tech_God

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm more puzzled by some of it than anything. I get it from the 49ers, Cards, Rams or Packers but it seems like a disproportionate amount of certain other teams fans have real sticks up their butts about the Seahawks.

And like some have mentioned the unoriginal "should have run the ball" jokes get old. Initially there were some funny memes or whatever about the SB and even now some new stuff comes up. But damn every time there's a story about a Seahawks player on any website there's several comedic geniuses repeating the same shit over and over again in the comment section.

I couldn't stand (on ESPN boards) the idiots year after year would bring up the refs from SB XL. Fuckers.....

gb2

I Hate Orange.!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fans that aren't even in our conference celebrating and rejoicing when we lose.

The reason is simple: Lynch and Sherman.
Two of the biggest assholes in the NFL.
Lynch is a friggin thug, and Sherman is a classless sore winner.
Quite a pair imho.

Itsmytime

I love Beer.
Hoopla Cash
$ 6.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The reason is simple: Lynch and Sherman.
Two of the biggest assholes in the NFL.
Lynch is a friggin thug, and Sherman is a classless sore winner.
Quite a pair imho.

You literally have NO FUCKIN' CLUE as to what you are talking about. Is he a thug because of his dreads? Tattoos? Maybe it's because he is from Oakland and made a few mistakes as a 22 year old kid when he was in Buffalo? If that's what you call a thug, then you don't know what the meaning of thug is. Also Sherman is not classless, he made a rant at the end of the NFC Championship game in the heat of the moment. BIG DEAL, the media loved it.

gb2

I Hate Orange.!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is he a thug because of his dreads? Tattoos?

No.
In buffalo his car was involved in a hit and run. He would not co-operate with the law enforcement officials and would not assist in the investigation. The lady was put in the hospital. Not the actions of a 22 year old kid. He was a grown man. If it would have been your mother I am sure you would want his ass in jail, for a while.

He was arrested/detained in Compton at 3 a.m. sitting in a car with some more hood rats, with guns and drugs in the car.

Sherman didn't just celebrate a win. He drug Crabtree thru the mud with his constant verbal tirades and attacks. He acted like a petulant child that won a game of tiddlywinks. And it went on for months, if not a whole year on T.V. and thru twitter, and any forum he could use to embarrass the guy.
Sad part is Sherman didn't make that play, the defender who tipped the ball BEFORE he picked it off did.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No.
In buffalo his car was involved in a hit and run. He would not co-operate with the law enforcement officials and would not assist in the investigation. The lady was put in the hospital. Not the actions of a 22 year old kid. He was a grown man. If it would have been your mother I am sure you would want his ass in jail, for a while.

He was arrested/detained in Compton at 3 a.m. sitting in a car with some more hood rats, with guns and drugs in the car.

Sherman didn't just celebrate a win. He drug Crabtree thru the mud with his constant verbal tirades and attacks. He acted like a petulant child that won a game of tiddlywinks. And it went on for months, if not a whole year on T.V. and thru twitter, and any forum he could use to embarrass the guy.
Sad part is Sherman didn't make that play, the defender who tipped the ball BEFORE he picked it off did.

So the player that tipped the ball made that play, right? Guys we got a real bright one here.:pound:

Itsmytime

I love Beer.
Hoopla Cash
$ 6.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No.

Well that's wrong, Sherman tipped the ball, Malcolm Smith caught it. So clearly you have no idea what you are talking about.