• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Week 16 game of the week

Who you got?

• Minnesota vs New Orleans

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • New York Giants vs Baltimore

• Carolina vs Washington

• Buffalo vs New England

• Total voters

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lot decent match ups this week. Pittsburgh vs Indianapolis is a must see, just to see if the Steelers continue their losing streak. L.A. Rams vs Seahawks is a division showdown and should be a slug fest. Tennessee vs Green Bay is also a must see , as two of the better teams go nose to nose. I listed all the NFC East teams match up because they all have a shot to win the division ( I think) and their fans get salty if you leave their team off the list. LOL Buffalo vs New England just to see if the Bills can rub it in by beating the Pats at NE.
I am really nervous about the Seahawks vs LA Rams because although I enjoyed seeing the Rams get humiliated by losing to the Jets it surely will fire them up to save face and try to put a beating on the Seahawks and they have a lot of success going against the Seahawks for a while.
I'm looking forward to the games.

Barilko

Probably at hockey or some dam concert you tell me
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nice work Harold

i wish your squad luck

i really think Eagles/and Boys could be a beaut for the shame division obvious your game as well (not the shame part)

Saints/Vikes is certainly a Xmas treat and should be a tight one... Brees needs some weapons and man those Vikes the horrific memories...

i do like the Titans/Pack as the game of the week unless some weather kills it

and ya Colts/Steelers both wanting it bad
can the Steelers keep sliding
it's not crazy to think that they just might do so and boy oh boy Browns/Steelers next week lurks behind...in Cleveland no less

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's TEN vs GB for me - - since I have vested interest in players for both teams. ....
PHI vs DAL and SEA vs Rams also have appeal for the same reason.