• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Do you care if the Bills beat the Jets?

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I actually hope the Jets win. I liked Fitzpatrick when he was here. I was okay with the Bills cutting ties with him if they had an upgrade, but of course, they never really did. I love Todd Bowles and am happy to see the amazing job he's done as a first year head coach for a team that was bad the year prior (unlike some people).

I can't stand the Jets, but if the Steelers are the other option? No thanks. Give me Bowles and Fitzmagic any day.

The Bills will probably win because it will make their draft stock even less advantageous and help ensure many years to come of the same ol' story.

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hate the Jets and would love to crush their playoff hopes.

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I felt bad for Fitzpatrick. Stand-up guy. Would have been nice to see him get to the playoffs.

Good to see the Bills play their best when it mattered most (aka when it was time to wreck their draft position).

I think we all feel like we could have had 10 wins if it weren't for Rex. Always something...

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As much as we all like Fitzy, he showed why he was let go. Seems to end a game like that often.

Yes, I feel we had 10 wins wrapped up for us, the Jags and Chiefs losses were the end of us. Had those games in hand and let them slip. With Taylor, McCoy, Watkins and Karlos, at least this off-season more reasonably positive looking to the future... if still from the same koolaid bucket.

I just hope we draft talent over need. Unlike the 2nd round in 2010... where a hometown monster at TE was sitting there, albeit coming off a back injury, and we selected 330 lbs DT, Terrell Troup.

......that TE, one Rob Gronkowski.

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As much as we all like Fitzy, he showed why he was let go. Seems to end a game like that often.

Yes, I feel we had 10 wins wrapped up for us, the Jags and Chiefs losses were the end of us. Had those games in hand and let them slip. With Taylor, McCoy, Watkins and Karlos, at least this off-season more reasonably positive looking to the future... if still from the same koolaid bucket.

I just hope we draft talent over need. Unlike the 2nd round in 2010... where a hometown monster at TE was sitting there, albeit coming off a back injury, and we selected 330 lbs DT, Terrell Troup.

Totally agree on the draft, but need has to factor in somewhat. We don't need another RB. But this is the Bills...they will find a way to humiliate themselves. Trade for Sean Payton?

On Fitzmagic...the pass before he threw that fateful INT was a perfect bomb to Tompkins that he caught and was heading for pay dirt when an equally perfect hit dislodged the ball. I'd be so frustrated to be a Jets fan. I do NOT feel bad for them!

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The dangers of flip-flopping between 3-4 and 4-3; you overvalue a "need" nose tackle like Troup.