• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Do we have an "lol @ Florida" thread yet?

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The worst stat for this loss is that GA Southern had ZERO pass attempts. They ran the ball down UF's throat and that is absolutely unacceptable. The team as a whole has quit on Muschamp. There is no coming back from that. Time to get another coach.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The worst stat for this loss is that GA Southern had ZERO pass attempts. They ran the ball down UF's throat and that is absolutely unacceptable. The team as a whole has quit on Muschamp. There is no coming back from that. Time to get another coach.

Wow, that's brutal! :shocked:

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What about the good times and the Nattys. Dude you really can't base a relationship on the last year. I also don't understand how Florida fans can blame Urban when last season you were what 11-1. I think this is all about Will Muschamp.

The good times and the Natty's are fine, but the problem with his last year is that before the last year he did NOTHING to develop the talent at the skill positions. He left nothing in the way of a QB there. Driskel is not a good QB at all. Brantley before him was a good QB when you put him in a pro style offense which Urban does not run. The cupboard was absolutely bare on the offensive side of the ball when he left.

THe team from last year won by ramming the ball down people's throat on offense and a good defense. They had zero WRs to throw to and not a traditional TE to throw to. THe complaints of UF fans at how the team was left when Urban took off are valid when you look at the skill positions and lack of people there.

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow, that's brutal! :shocked:

Shit typed the wrong word and did not catch it. The had 3 pass attempts for zero passing yards. They ran the ball 54 time for 429 yards which is 7.9 yards per rush.

JuiceTheGator

Purveyor of Justice
Hoopla Cash
$ 903.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not many Gators around because this fucking game was 40 bucks on PPV. I don't care how close it was and how badly we suck - not many takers for that shit.

JuiceTheGator

Purveyor of Justice
Hoopla Cash
$ 903.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shit typed the wrong word and did not catch it. The had 3 pass attempts for zero passing yards. They ran the ball 54 time for 429 yards which is 7.9 yards per rush.

Right. And look at our D's performance earlier in the year (even after Easley injured) and today was ridiculous. LSU, Joja, USCar, etc just barely got away and we beat a few decent team's early in the year. Our D hasn't just backed-off...they done.

It's a complete break-down now and I can't imagine how many top recruits are getting squirmy if we don't have some big, positive changes to offer.

SwampHumpy

Touching my Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,750.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The good times and the Natty's are fine, but the problem with his last year is that before the last year he did NOTHING to develop the talent at the skill positions. He left nothing in the way of a QB there. Driskel is not a good QB at all. Brantley before him was a good QB when you put him in a pro style offense which Urban does not run. The cupboard was absolutely bare on the offensive side of the ball when he left.

THe team from last year won by ramming the ball down people's throat on offense and a good defense. They had zero WRs to throw to and not a traditional TE to throw to. THe complaints of UF fans at how the team was left when Urban took off are valid when you look at the skill positions and lack of people there.

This.

But most tOSU fans think we’re jealous of them having Urban. Nothing could be further from the truth. You hit the reasons spot on. He did an absolutely horrible job his last year and a half. Terrible lack of recruiting skill players ( i.e. - a spread quarterback to replace Tebow) into a system he installed! Sorry fucker. Who does that shit? Yeah, Ohio peeps have no idea the damage that shithead did to our program, but he will do it to them when he starts sniffing for Notre Dame, his “dream job”. And that will be a funny day!

SwampHumpy

Touching my Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,750.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Right. And look at our D's performance earlier in the year (even after Easley injured) and today was ridiculous. LSU, Joja, USCar, etc just barely got away and we beat a few decent team's early in the year. Our D hasn't just backed-off...they done.

It's a complete break-down now and I can't imagine how many top recruits are getting squirmy if we don't have some big, positive changes to offer.

They’ve had enough of the offense. Lack thereof that is. I don’t thank any of that group would admit they’ve given up, but damn they’ve had the weight of this entire program on their shoulders all year. They did a hell of a job until today, but the bullshit was just too much and they finally broke. Can’t blame them too much.

UNA Lion

Roar Lions & Roll Tide!
Hoopla Cash
$ 756.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
georgia_southern_university_flag_66838sma.jpg

JuiceTheGator

Purveyor of Justice
Hoopla Cash
$ 903.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This.

But most tOSU fans think we’re jealous of them having Urban. Nothing could be further from the truth. You hit the reasons spot on. He did an absolutely horrible job his last year and a half. Terrible lack of recruiting skill players ( i.e. - a spread quarterback to replace Tebow) into a system he installed! Sorry fucker. Who does that shit? Yeah, Ohio peeps have no idea the damage that shithead did to our program, but he will do it to them when he starts sniffing for Notre Dame, his “dream job”. And that will be a funny day!

^ True true true...but if nothing else, OSUx fans have always proven quite delusional. Let 'em enjoy the ignorant bliss - like we did.

cane_man

I AM the liquor
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You will be fine with recruiting. Just look at all the extra time uf will have to put into it while your competitors are practicing for bowl games.

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Well there seems to be a huge drop of from the #1 LBs and the #2 LBs. The replacement for Morrison is not anywhere near close to being effective. Especially against the triple option. Powell is not performing well either. All of these things are a lack of leadership from Muschamp. I said when he was hired that he was too volatile to be a HC anywhere. I know he has somewhat tamed it down, but his actions towards the players is what has caused the wheels to come off as badly as they have.

Taz_Hokie

Ut Prosim
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I haven’t watched too much of your team this year, but when I do I always catch Morris doing something stupid. I know he has a strong arm and all, but doesn’t it seem like he should be much further along in his development?

You mean Jacory v2.0?

Berkeley_Blues

Retired Experience Junkie
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not many Gators around because this fucking game was 40 bucks on PPV. I don't care how close it was and how badly we suck - not many takers for that shit.

:L

Everything in your life has an economic translation, including watching your ass get kicked by bunch of FCS Hillbillies?

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:L

Everything in your life has an economic translation, including watching your ass get kicked by bunch of FCS Hillbillies?

You realize Berk that Ga State is in downtown Atlanta right? Not really the home of hillbillies.