• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Do we have an "lol @ Florida" thread yet?

Taz_Hokie

Ut Prosim
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In light of my own teams recent history with the FCS, I will not be joining in on the lols.

fredmccallyRTR

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Id still prefer to be in FLA's position at the moment over FSU's, winning football games or not.

But, really, Muschamp aint gonna be sent packing? I dont believe it.

SwampHumpy

Touching my Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,750.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've been noticing a lack of certain UF plorsters this afternoon.

I’m here. Not avoiding anything, I know my team SUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCKKS this year. I actually lost interest a few weeks ago when it was apparent our offense was the worst in the country. Our coaching is also the worst in the country. Yes we’ve had injuries, but what team hasn’t? No excuses. Muschamp is not a head coach. Last year was an aberration. His stats as a head coach are fucking horrible. Nothing to move forward with. Today might have been the best thing to happen to the program in a twisted sense. The pressure in Gainesville will now be so intense, maybe our shithead AD will actually be forced to fire him. I can only hope.

cane_man

I AM the liquor
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’m here. Not avoiding anything, I know my team SUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCKKS this year. I actually lost interest a few weeks ago when it was apparent our offense was the worst in the country. Our coaching is also the worst in the country. Yes we’ve had injuries, but what team hasn’t? No excuses. Muschamp is not a head coach. Last year was an aberration. His stats as a head coach are fucking horrible. Nothing to move forward with. Today might have been the best thing to happen to the program in a twisted sense. The pressure in Gainesville will now be so intense, maybe our shithead AD will actually be forced to fire him. I can only hope.

I feel ya. had I known uf was losing earlier I would have switched from the canes game.

Er, I mean, had I found something better to watch, I would have switched. :suds:

I just wanna get to our bowl game and see what we can do with that at this point Dammit! Er....

Im gonna go now.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOLZ.jpg

Golden Spur

Bayesian
Hoopla Cash
$ 706.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They have a really good coach.

His name is Billy Donovan.

SwampHumpy

Touching my Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,750.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I feel ya. had I known uf was losing earlier I would have switched from the canes game.

Er, I mean, had I found something better to watch, I would have switched. :suds:

I just wanna get to our bowl game and see what we can do with that at this point Dammit! Er....

Im gonna go now.

I haven’t watched too much of your team this year, but when I do I always catch Morris doing something stupid. I know he has a strong arm and all, but doesn’t it seem like he should be much further along in his development?

bamabear82

I ♥ t-baggin
Hoopla Cash
$ 709.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wrong thread.

Last edited by a moderator:

SwampHumpy

Touching my Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,750.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Obviously I was being a trollish dick, but you SEC types/Florida fans really believe this is Urbs fault. Just curious..

I strongly dislike him. He left like a queer. He didn’t do his job as head coach and recruiter his last year or two at UF. He lied about the whole “family time” bullshit. Other than that, I guess he’s okay.

Team Mookie

You won't live forever
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I strongly dislike him. He left like a queer. He didn’t do his job as head coach and recruiter his last year or two at UF. He lied about the whole “family time” bullshit. Other than that, I guess he’s okay.

What about the good times and the Nattys. Dude you really can't base a relationship on the last year. I also don't understand how Florida fans can blame Urban when last season you were what 11-1. I think this is all about Will Muschamp.

cane_man

I AM the liquor
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What about the good times and the Nattys. Dude you really can't base a relationship on the last year. I also don't understand how Florida fans can blame Urban when last season you were what 11-1. I think this is all about Will Muschamp.

I think its the florida fans that drive away great coaches. 1-2 loss seasons and they blow up their voicemail with hate. Then a season like this rolls around and they remember all the fsu and um gear they still have in the closet.