• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

DO the Panthers still have a chance?

Used 2 B Hu

Baredevil
Hoopla Cash
$ 977.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think they've been on the wrong end of FGs to close out games 3 times.

Lost a total of five games by a FG or less...including that Denver opener by a point.

I won't even say "if some of those go the other way, then maybe it's a whole different season," because the bottom line is that they simply have not played well enough. Even in their wins, they have let "inferior" teams hang around or come back. Last year, they got out to big leads quickly and never let up.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lost a total of five games by a FG or less...including that Denver opener by a point.

I won't even say "if some of those go the other way, then maybe it's a whole different season," because the bottom line is that they simply have not played well enough. Even in their wins, they have let "inferior" teams hang around or come back. Last year, they got out to big leads quickly and never let up.

SB hangover...I knew they would take a step backwards (most teams do) but I still thought they would be 10-6 and win the south.

Used 2 B Hu

Baredevil
Hoopla Cash
$ 977.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
SB hangover...I knew they would take a step backwards (most teams do) but I still thought they would be 10-6 and win the south.

You and me both. We knew they would get everybody's best game this year.

The injuries/concussions aren't helping. Once Luke went out in that New Orleans game, there was really no point in trying to make the playoffs this year. Get some key guys off the field, regroup for next season.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You and me both. We knew they would get everybody's best game this year.

The injuries/concussions aren't helping. Once Luke went out in that New Orleans game, there was really no point in trying to make the playoffs this year. Get some key guys off the field, regroup for next season.

Yep, every team seems to have them, but LY aside from Benjamin they seem to dodge the big injury...they made some mistakes early on that cost them imo...maybe they thought they would have a strong enough pass rush to start 2 rookies at CB...I still don't fault them for letting Norman go, but that was bad decision to start 2 rookies back there.

IMO Rivera is just okay as a HC and Shula I wouldn't even go that far.