• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Divisional weekend

Wazmankg

Half Woke Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's what's known as "a drop", Cris... right through his hands <> "too far".

Golden Spur

Bayesian
Hoopla Cash
$ 706.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pro kneeldown by Henne there. He's really impressing here.

molsaniceman

I aint drunk Im just drinking
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,327.46
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

NFL Network's Ian Rapoport reports Jalen Hurts (shoulder) is still not 100 percent healthy.​

Hurts was absent from the Divisional Round injury report, but all that means is that the issue did not affect his practice participation. Hurts himself has basically admitted he's still not over the injury he first suffered in Week 15. That was five weeks ago, but Hurts had to play a game in the interim. The only way a football player fully heals a mid-season shoulder ailment is offseason rest. Hopefully it does not affect Hurts' rushing mindset against the Giants in the Divisional Round.

plus i have him in SB pool so hes screwed:suds:

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,296.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

NFL Network's Ian Rapoport reports Jalen Hurts (shoulder) is still not 100 percent healthy.​

Hurts was absent from the Divisional Round injury report, but all that means is that the issue did not affect his practice participation. Hurts himself has basically admitted he's still not over the injury he first suffered in Week 15. That was five weeks ago, but Hurts had to play a game in the interim. The only way a football player fully heals a mid-season shoulder ailment is offseason rest. Hopefully it does not affect Hurts' rushing mindset against the Giants in the Divisional Round.

plus i have him in SB pool so hes screwed:suds:
NYG and the points!!!!

And the under.

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I cannot confirm or deny there are KC residents doing an occult ritual to heal Mahomes' ankle.
Where is the magic spray?

It Hurts Belgian Football GIF by Univision Deportes