• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Divisional Round Seahawks @ Panthers Sunday 1:00 EST

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ripping off another poster mojo is bad mojo Jakology.

Reactions: BUD

FirebreathingMonkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There are two things I'm keeping my eye on and they are both from a Seahawks D perspective. One is the read option, when in Seattle CAM was able to gash the Seahawks on long 3rd downs keeping the drives alive. Also unlike Wilson CAM is able to drive right though the heart of the D to gain those yards. Thus dieing from a thousand pin picks as 3 and 6 or 3rd and 7 turned into 1st.

The second are the TE down the seem plays. If I'm the panthers that's what i'm doing every time in the redzone until Seattle proves they can stop it. It was bad enough when the Bengals used it twice in one game to tie than win but too have it occur the next week and give the panthers a win was just infuriating. All three times KAM and Thomas and the rest of the backfield looked lost. So unless Seattle has figured out how to stop this play I'd expect to see this play at least two or three times in important downs for the panthers.

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I never said it was a home game.

Fair enough. You mentioned how they rotate who the home team is each year and I inferred that you were defining home and away by that. No big if that wasn't what you mean.

Jakology

I don't give a fuck
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,125.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ripping off another poster mojo is bad mojo Jakology.

She's unbeaten outside of Oregon's epic choke in their bowl game though. I'm going to trust her. Watch me go 0 of 4. :pound: If that happens, then I truly believe and will never attempt jinxes or anything of the sort again.

SeattleCoug

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
These two teams are practically division rivals with the amount times they have played the last 4 years. 6th matchup in 4 years and 4th in the last 2. Almost every one has been decided at the very end. The lone exception was the playoff game last year which was actually a 7 point game to start the 4th quarter.

I expect this to be a coin flip game that comes down the end. I think both teams are better then they were in Week 6.

Logicallylethal

Hoopla Cash
$ 933.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seahawks defense have allowed 7.1 ppg in their previous 6 road games. During that stretch they have only allowed one offensive touchdown drive.

Both teams are playing at a completely different level now so it's hard to compare this upcoming match up with the one earlier in Week 6.

Cam is on fire and as confident as ever and so is Russell. The big difference is the Seahawks defense is a little bit healthier than the Panthers defense.

I never look forward to playing the Panthers because it's always a tough grind it out game. This one should be more of the same.

The key to this game will be how Kam, Bobby and KJ defend Greg Olsen. He had 7 catches over 130 yards in our previous match up but prior to that he was held to 50 some yards twice and 1 catch 16 yards in the other game.

How the offensive line does against the Panthers front 7 will also be vital. If our line can give Russ enough time to exploit that depleted Panthers secondary then Seattle should score some points as long as they execute and don't shoot themselves in the foot

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What's beastmode status for today?
Full go. No one is sure if he's on a pitch count or not. He's kind of a see what happens kind of thing. He's suited up and ready though.

BUD

Hoopla Cash
$ 672.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The last time these 2 played each other Wilson didn't run all over hell and win. I'd like to see a repeat

Thruthefog

Can'tre Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The good news for the Seahawks is that Olsen will be a non-factor. The bad news is that they will be lucky if they don't get shut out.