• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Divisional round predictions??

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Denver over Baltimore
Was leaning on changing my pick to the Ravens but thinking about that Colts game they really didn't look that great especially on defense.

New England over Houston

Texans basically won because they weren't at terrible as the Bengals. They did nothing to suggest their last season woes have been addressed.

San Fransisco over Green Bay

Bye week is my X factor because I believe the 49ers looked worn out in the last couple of games so I think they'll come out strong with that extra week of rest and preparation.

Atlanta over Seattle

Tough pick on this one because I'm not sure which Falcons team is going to show up. The inspired one especially defensively against the Giants or the one that struggled against Carolina twice and the Raiders. Not to mention Seattle did look pretty beatable last week and if RGIII was healthy I think the game is far closer then what is was.

And they'll do it rather easily

Jikkle

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
And they'll do it rather easily

I don't know the Ravens and Giants are those bizarre teams that can look like a team that's drafting 1st overall in the draft in one game and unstoppable in the next.

HighTide

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ill tell you if my Falcons dont win this week then they may never win a playoff game. If the shit talk they have heard for the last year doesnt get them motivated to come out and just fucking demolish Seattle then nothing will. I am confident because the last time they heard how they were going to get beat down they came out and put a severe ass whooping on the Giants 34-0.

This.

sjballer03

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Oh how I will love for the Falcons to put an old fashioned beatdown on the Seahawks and end this farce of a Cinderella story.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know the Ravens and Giants are those bizarre teams that can look like a team that's drafting 1st overall in the draft in one game and unstoppable in the next.

You watch what a well-rested Denver team with the league's best offense and, IMO, the leagues best defense does at home to a tired Ravens team. I think Denver will win by 20.

Jikkle

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
You watch what a well-rested Denver team with the league's best offense and, IMO, the leagues best defense does at home to a tired Ravens team. I think Denver will win by 20.

Oh I'm not saying that's not going to happen I'm just saying Ravens are that bizarro team that can play like garbage one week and play like world beaters another.

Bemular

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I've got Denver in this one as well and I agree it feels like an easy pick.

1911Alaska

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And you are a whiny little bitch. Calling someone an idiot when you don't even know the difference between "your" and you're". Do us a favor and stfu.

Sorry, I did not know this was a grammar test. Now I remember why I blocked you awhile ago, still not sure why I changed my mind. Back to the ignore list you go.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry, I did not know this was a grammar test. Now I remember why I blocked you awhile ago, still not sure why I changed my mind. Back to the ignore list you go.
[/B

Poor me! What'll I do?

SFAnthem

Brain dead Hacker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ill tell you if my Falcons dont win this week then they may never win a playoff game. If the shit talk they have heard for the last year doesnt get them motivated to come out and just fucking demolish Seattle then nothing will. I am confident because the last time they heard how they were going to get beat down they came out and put a severe ass whooping on the Giants 34-0.

That's a tough reputation the falcons earned.

All 3 of those games were close and they lost to the eventual NFC champ (SB champs in the case of the Packers and Giants)

Seattle is much weaker away from home and were headed towards a loss to the skins before the RG3 reinjury. I hope that trend continues this week and it's ATL-SF in the NFC championship

tallglassofwater007

Large Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Julio Jones goes for 150 with a couple scores on Sherman.... And then punches him in the face after the game.

SFAnthem

Brain dead Hacker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Julio Jones goes for 150 with a couple scores on Sherman.... And then punches him in the face after the game.

lol that's an occupational hazard for him (and my fantasy team)

I'd prefer he knees Pete Carrol in his vagine

bdave

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I might be crazy but if the 49ers advance over Green Bay I'd rather them play in Atlanta instead of hosting the Seahawks. Atlanta wouldn't be any easier, I'll just have some kind of relief knowing Pete Carroll won't be holding up the Lombardi trophy this season.

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's a tough reputation the falcons earned.

All 3 of those games were close and they lost to the eventual NFC champ (SB champs in the case of the Packers and Giants)

Seattle is much weaker away from home and were headed towards a loss to the skins before the RG3 reinjury. I hope that trend continues this week and it's ATL-SF in the NFC championship

Not only have all 3 teams made the SB with 2 winning ( hell even Zona should have won the year they lost to the Steelers) the Falcons have also had to go on the road in 2 of those games ( NYG and Zona) despite having better records in both instances.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I might be crazy but if the 49ers advance over Green Bay I'd rather them play in Atlanta instead of hosting the Seahawks. Atlanta wouldn't be any easier, I'll just have some kind of relief knowing Pete Carroll won't be holding up the Lombardi trophy this season.

I'll be so happy if they beat GB that I won't even care who they play next. eating GB and not being a one and done playoff team makes this a successful season for me.