• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Divisional Bucket NFL Draft Play-In Game : Nos vs UK

Ritzarmy

RIP WLK Loving father, husband, & friend to ALL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You can say anything you want to, but don't accuse me of cheating by voting against someone because they didn't vote for me, because that's crap. And I will nitpick every game, because that's what everyone has always said they wanted.

That's where you have it wrong I'm not saying you would vote against me. I said you would nit pick my team now. I never called you a cheater and unsure why you are thinking I did. Now I do feel you will search to see if I got a player playing out of position but never said you would vote against me because I voted against you. Seriously this is being blown way over board.

Ritzarmy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How come whenever I actually do vote in a timely matter

You guys never notice it regardless?

It's not we need your vote and any add/drops you may have

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's where you have it wrong I'm not saying you would vote against me. I said you would nit pick my team now. I never called you a cheater and unsure why you are thinking I did. Now I do feel you will search to see if I got a player playing out of position but never said you would vote against me because I voted against you. Seriously this is being blown way over board.
Maybe I took that the wrong way, if so, I apologize, but that's sure how it looked

wlk3

Me and the guys
Hoopla Cash
$ 168,223.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe I took that the wrong way, if so, I apologize, but that's sure how it looked

This matchup SUCKS!!! I think we all hated to vote on this as a play in game, I think you and/or Nos have a reason to be pissed for losing... I know we say it more times than is true but in this match I think this is the hardest match I've had to try and vote on...

Nosferatu

Faith, Hope & Love
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am more guilty than anyone who has ever done our drafts of shit talking and accusing but I have gone out of my way to be better with that because it only hurts our drafts. So I ask please lets keep these things to a minimum.

Thank you.

Management

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This matchup SUCKS!!! I think we all hated to vote on this as a play in game, I think you and/or Nos have a reason to be pissed for losing... I know we say it more times than is true but in this match I think this is the hardest match I've had to try and vote on...
That's why I can't argue it for or against. To be honest, I've started looking at all the other matchups for the first time, and it looks like a lot more of the same. Everyone is fantastic at this now, which is pretty neat

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am more guilty than anyone who has ever done our drafts of shit talking and accusing but I have gone out of my way to be better with that because it only hurts our drafts. So I ask please lets keep these things to a minimum.

Thank you.

Management
:wash:

Ritzarmy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Well I soooo wouldn't accuse you or nos of EVER cheating. My god you both aren't like that. I was wondering why you were bringing up voting for yourself and DQ'd yourself last draft. I was simply saying you would search to see if i had a player out of position. I also apologize for the confusion. Now @wlk3 would cheat to win. I've heard he gives dash steroids how else would you explain being that good.

wlk3

Me and the guys
Hoopla Cash
$ 168,223.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well I soooo wouldn't accuse you or nos of EVER cheating. My god you both aren't like that. I was wondering why you were bringing up voting for yourself and DQ'd yourself last draft. I was simply saying you would search to see if i had a player out of position. I also apologize for the confusion. Now @wlk3 would cheat to win. I've heard he gives dash steroids how else would you explain being that good.

If you ain't cheatin you ain't tryin! :yes:

Ritzarmy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's why I can't argue it for or against. To be honest, I've started looking at all the other matchups for the first time, and it looks like a lot more of the same. Everyone is fantastic at this now, which is pretty neat

Which is weird on that everyone is fantastic at this now and we got 2-3 new guys Mebert, Gold Rush and someone else that joined and are right where we are now which is scary what they will be like when they get more drafts under their belts. Wow scary good.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you ain't cheatin you ain't tryin! :yes:
Exactly, but that's in my beloved baseball. True story, I almost got into a fight with another coach in a 9-10 game once, not for stealing signs from a coach or catcher, but simply having my kids steal home on the opposing catcher. Every time I had a kid on third, the catcher would lob it back to the pitcher without checking the runner, so the instant the ball left the catchers hand, we were already half way home. The coach yelled something along the lines of ''chickenshit baseball''. The next inning, I coached 1st, so I could be on their side, and I explained to their coach in private that if his teams coach was to big of a dumbass to teach his kids the game, it was left for me to do it for him. Could have gone better....

Nosferatu

Faith, Hope & Love
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Hey, why am I included here? :noidea:

Ritzarmy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Exactly, but that's in my beloved baseball. True story, I almost got into a fight with another coach in a 9-10 game once, not for stealing signs from a coach or catcher, but simply having my kids steal home on the opposing catcher. Every time I had a kid on third, the catcher would lob it back to the pitcher without checking the runner, so the instant the ball left the catchers hand, we were already half way home. The coach yelled something along the lines of ''chickenshit baseball''. The next inning, I coached 1st, so I could be on their side, and I explained to their coach in private that if his teams coach was to big of a dumbass to teach his kids the game, it was left for me to do it for him. Could have gone better....

Chicken shit its called fundamentals and heads up baseball

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Chicken shit its called fundamentals and heads up baseball
My thoughts as well. It was a city league game, so those same kids were going to play on our HS team someday, and they need to learn how to play the game. I've coached a long time, and I'm sure I'm set in my way, but I've never asked for a quarter, and rarely give one. That's what run rules are for, both ways

Ritzarmy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So the other day during the cornhole/ sand bag tournament. I had the winning bags on the board and I was left with the last shot. Instead of throwing my bag onto the board and possibly knocking my other bags off and losing the chance to win the game I tossed my remaining bag 5ft in front of me sealing the win 21-19. My opponent said that's chicken shit and throw the fucking bag. I walked away, reported my score and drank my beer.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So the other day during the cornhole/ sand bag tournament. I had the winning bags on the board and I was left with the last shot. Instead of throwing my bag onto the board and possibly knocking my other bags off and losing the chance to win the game I tossed my remaining bag 5ft in front of me sealing the win 21-19. My opponent said that's chicken shit and throw the fucking bag. I walked away, reported my score and drank my beer.
I have no idea what you are talking about lol:noidea: